Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The failed protest

Could be happening at the start of next month, if it does I'm not too bothered, I am young and bright enough to get my feet under a table else where.

You might get a job at pittodrie helping pick the new manager since the club values your opinion so much

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be happening at the start of next month, if it does I'm not too bothered, I am young and bright enough to get my feet under a table else where.

That's shit. I thought you said on here that you were thinking about doing some sound engineering course anyway?

That is one of many ideas I am toying with incase i do lose my job, at the end of the day I have enough money to keep me going for a year, I have recently just gotten a massive payrise which also keeps me going as it gives me more money to save up.  Physiotherapy is something that also interests me.

If only they'd listened to any of the advice they were given?

An end-of-season protest would have had instant results ::)

Aye, you should have been there.  It was at 2.55pm this afternoon.  Only 6 turned up, but two hours later Calerdwood was gone.  Hope you're impressed!  :thumbsup:

Face it lads, the protest worked in the end, the club will have more season tickets holders now and more bums on seats thanks to myself and the other 49.

It made fuck all difference.

If Levein is the new boss we will be down at least 1 ST holder.

You are full of utter shite.

The season ticket holders thing is interesting. How many might hold off renewing (on the cheap prices available until Saturday) until a manager is in place? I certainly wouldn't have renewed until a manager was in place had I not been so eager after the game today.  :-\

Guest Nellie The Don

Face it lads, the protest worked in the end, the club will have more season tickets holders now and more bums on seats thanks to myself and the other 49.

Would the protesters be kind enough to hold a candle-light vigil and protest at the moon, as if the sun rises tomorrow I'll be ever so grateful.  ::)

Why not invite the papers, after all a band of Aberdeen fans howling at the moon would be slightly less embarrassing than what you got up to.

To put it another way, and in case I'm not making myself utterly clear, FUCK OFF!

Guest Nellie The Don

So, Nellie you want me to fuck off?  Just because I care for the club and you don't, atleast i go to the game,fake fan.

:rofl:

Aye, soo plastic that I missed two games this season, hamo and away in the league and in the cups.

Face it, those that protested were the ones that has noiw helped the club progress in to europe and get Jimmy gone.

Aye, soo plastic that I missed two games this season, hamo and away in the league and in the cups.

Face it, those that protested were the ones that has noiw helped the club progress in to europe and get Jimmy gone.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

If yer so adamant that you are not a plastic fan why do you feel the need to justify yourself on here?

Smacks of insecurity

I'm facing it and it's nae pretty.