Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

RED ULTRAS FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT

We were awesome!  Especially Topcorner who, even though not getting on the scoresheet, was the midfield dynamo of our team who created most of the goals!  At least that's what he wants to think.

My own performance could be best described as steady, as I never fucked up thrice!

And minijc's 40 yarder (?!)  didn't even get remembered in my book.  May have been a bit of creative license used there.  I don't even know if the pitches were even 40 yards long!

Good day.  I have horrendous sunburn now though.  Aberdeen must have been the only fucking place on the whole of the east coast with blazing sunshine all day.  Bastards.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest mistake of the day was having 14 year old refs who were pretty much bullied into giving wrong decisions. We ended up leaving because he let another team take a goal kick instead of centre without telling us we'd scored and he'd allowed us so we were actually through.

Biggest mistake of the day was having 14 year old refs who were pretty much bullied into giving wrong decisions. We ended up leaving because he let another team take a goal kick instead of centre without telling us we'd scored and he'd allowed us so we were actually through.

Take a deep breath and try telling that again!

Was pish that the proper refs didn't turn up. Overall was a good day, how hot was it. Tilly Reds won.

Nose is peeling. Burgers were great.

Was good bit of banter in our League. We were giving the keeper for the losing finalists pelters when their team was playing (that was the dude I put into the goals, determined it was a legitimate goal) and he was taking it really well.

A former team mate of mine was playing for Tilly Reds. He could have won that tournament by himself. Just a shame he's a hun haha!

No need Minj, I was impressed, actually i was amazed!

If we were on grass and got a freekick you'd have been treated to my special freekicks, done them a few times at strikers, first time I got my footstuck and fell over but now I can nail them and a volly with a lot of spin on them, they just usually go high, which made Saturdays one good was the boy behind me shouted "boo" as i pulled the trigger, had it went in I'd have had the top off.

If we were on grass and got a freekick you'd have been treated to my special freekicks, done them a few times at strikers, first time I got my footstuck and fell over but now I can nail them and a volly with a lot of spin on them, they just usually go high, which made Saturdays one good was the boy behind me shouted "boo" as i pulled the trigger, had it went in I'd have had the top off.

;)

I'm surprised none of the globe reds team have been on to comment on the ref situation going on the texts I was sent, apparently extreme favouritism to his mates team they were playing.

We were beaten by a better team, ref's decisions wouldn't have made much difference.

1st group match was fairly even with the Globes just getting two goals from nowhere, I had the chimp scrambling a bit with my 40 yard effort

;D

Both sides were evenly matched, with nothing to choose between the two sides.  Then the game kicked off.

Gothenburg were clearly playing for a 0-0 with everyone behined the ball in a desperate defensive formation, even chimp was marauding forward from his goals 'cos he had nothing to do!  (apart from when he was caught in two minds whether to punch or scorpion kick clear one of their desperate clearances - this possibly could have been MiniJC's '40 yarder'  :rofl2: which even if it had the legs on it, would have ended up closer to the corner flag than the goals....

The inevitable happened and the Globes took the lead with - if you use a minijc unit of measurement - an 80 yard screamer, followed quickly by another.

The game was all but over then, so we just left three players to see out the last five minutes while the rest of us went to the Broadhill for a pint. :wave:

While the above may not be entirely factual, it's still a hellava closer to the truth than Minijc's account :thumbsup:

Guest leith_red

It all fell apart when Leith_red went off  :o

It fell apart because our cheerleader never turned up!

Dunno about that one. Our star performer is known as the fat John Hartson  :-\

:lolabove: