🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

RED ULTRAS FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leith_red

If I don't get sent offshore and therefore make it back from DJ Producer, I might come along the road and eat burgers and drink booze before I head oot for the evening. I will make sure to throw roll upon roll of bog roll onto the pitch and watch the ultras get pissed off having to tidy it all up. :thumbsup:

Bring your boots...you might get a game for the globes team the way things are going!

Well, how did folk get on today?

1st group match was fairly even with the Globes just getting two goals from nowhere, I had the chimp scrambling a bit with my 40 yard effort

2nd match we won 1-0, had another long rangers that had the keeper in a state but he managed to push it clear.

3rd group match we lost 1-0, fairly even match with no real cutting edge upfront for either side, we should ahve maybe won but never.

Guest leith_red

1st group match was fairly even with the Globes just getting two goals from nowhere, I had the chimp scrambling a bit with my 40 yard effort

2nd match we won 1-0, had another long rangers that had the keeper in a state but he managed to push it clear.

3rd group match we lost 1-0, fairly even match with no real cutting edge upfront for either side, we should ahve maybe won but never.

first game we pumped the gothenberg reds - even our keeper(chimp) skinned some of thier players! Went easy on them. One of thier players hit one from 40yards that landed on the pittodrie pitch.

first game we pumped the gothenberg reds - even our keeper(chimp) skinned some of thier players! Went easy on them. One of thier players hit one from 40yards that landed on the pittodrie pitch.

So where did you finish then?

Guest leith_red

Settle yourself, you never pumped us atall, you ust got the lucky break and dominated from then on, overall you deserved to go through, how far did yous get?  My Shot wasna too bad chimp was scrambling.

Lucky break was winning the kick off-dominated from then.

Chimp was only scrambling for his beer!

We got to the quarters-beaten by an ultras team in a game with an ultra as a ref. Not too bad for a team that had 2/3 beers each before the first game.

Guest leith_red

Aye, was pissed off you were scoffing down the beers like, i wa having water, bit of my protein bar and a couple of hot roxs to get my kick started and couldna keep up with some of you, which one were you btw?

The slightly overweight, old cunt that outpaced you a couple of times!

I looked like a beetroot by the end.

The slightly overweight, old cunt that outpaced you a couple of times!

I looked like a beetroot by the end.

Gingerish hair?  I thought I done alright like, everyone knows I'm no Usain Bolt but when i wanted I managed to get a bit of a run up.

Guest leith_red

Gingerish hair?  I thought I done alright like, everyone knows I'm no Usain Bolt but when i wanted I managed to get a bit of a run up.

Sounds like me!

Jute - globe? We'll be back about 2130.