Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

kasper >> what yous think?

in paper yesterday saying that dons move in for kasper smiechel (canny spell it) do u think he will be number 1 or soutar i think we should be looking better is there anybody else about we have a possibility of signing?

a few lads claim the guy Krul from newcastle is available on loan next season. he was brilliant against palermo. also the dutch under21 keeper

Nothing will happen until either Langfield or another squad member moves.

Jimmy has already said that there is no money left for wages until someone has moved on.

It's a non-starter until someone goes.

So they say.

Maybe JC has finally realised spouting cr*p about this, that and t'other player before we get them doesn't work so we're being "canny" this time

I syuspect a suitable candidate has been identified, is available for £0, is affordable and willing. Just waiting to dot the t's and cross the eyes.

We'll have a new keeper for August, one that's not been mentioned on any of the forums here or anywhere, and that none of us have heard of.

Will be the next Theo.......but not Dutch!

Guest innesciver

From what I can make of it, Soutar will start as No.1 pre-season and Langfield will have chance to win place back.  What exactly happened?  Did Langfiled have a go at Calderwood for turning down rangers?  I have heard loads of different stories!