Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

You going to Frankfurt? Not far from me. What a shitehole.

I can confirm Frankfurt is shite.  I've been to three German cities and Berlin and especially Munich were miles better.

Incase it's still in doubt, i'd like to also confirm that Frankfurt is shite.

It may be shite but I'd fucking love to go to one of their games. They know how to enjoy football. As I'm sure all German fans do.

Frankfurt was shite.

The Commerzplatz ArenA was not.

It was your typical top-notch German ground.

Free train there and back (I think).

Nothing but places to procure alcohol in the 5 minute leisurely walk from the Bahnhof to the ArenA.

Nice big open space out behind the ground where all the fans can have a few beers before the match.

Pretty sure that the only reason i'd go back to Frankfurt would be for a match there.

Frankfurt was shite.

The Commerzplatz ArenA was not.

It was your typical top-notch German ground.

Free train there and back (I think).

Nothing but places to procure alcohol in the 5 minute leisurely walk from the Bahnhof to the ArenA.

Nice big open space out behind the ground where all the fans can have a few beers before the match.

Pretty sure that the only reason i'd go back to Frankfurt would be for a match there.

Didn't know there was a match on?

It's a place that only really gets interesting after 21:00 (unless you go to Bornheim or Sachsenhausen). But even still, the bars/clubs could be anywhere.

Looking forward to having two Bundesliga teams on my doorstep next season though.

;D

Didn't know there was a match on?

There was a match... a match made in heaven  :tumbleweed:

467033_10150984854238383_525333382_11977731_1038099086_o.jpg

It's a place that only really gets interesting after 21:00 (unless you go to Bornheim or Sachsenhausen). But even still, the bars/clubs could be anywhere.

Headed over there for a bit on Saturday and it did seem good, but I didn't really have enough time to explore. It was full of German Stag & Hen doos though, which i've never really seen before.

Is Cocoon not in Frankfurt, I think that would be the only reason I would go there other than to watch some footie.

fitba'

What exactly is so chit about frankfurt?

It's just a bit shit. 'Must see' sights include shite like the European Central Bank...

403531_10150984891798383_1642970309_n.jpg

Which doesnae really make for an amazing weekend...

@manc - Yes it is. There are also clubs at the top of the Main Tower and the Japan Centre which look like they are full of wanks but would be good to experience the view.

@dave_min - Forgot about that. Figures. Yea, they have the Apfelwein Tram, Whisky Tram and Beer Tram as well as those bike bar things down in Sachsenhausen but never seen any staggers there. Good to get out of the centre though.

@tlg - Arrive into Frankfurt at the Hauptbahnhof and then walk down Kaiserstrasse towards the ECB. It's the worst walk you'll ever do in the worst city you'll ever visit.

@anycuntexceptMBT - If you're ever in town and fancy going to a game (Frankfurt or Mainz), give me a shout on here and I'll come with.

Untitled-1.jpg

England currently beating Belgium. As with Norway game England have scored with only shot on target. Belgium have had the majority of the ball without creating much.

Aye, the Belgians played a lot of pretty stuff, Dembele the best player on the pitch, without really looking very dangerous. England were very uninspiring.

Ach. Same old for ingerlunf. They get thier hopes up after playing a fee games against smaller teams, get through to playing a half decent tean and BEHOLD!! National emarassment against Spain or Germany or whatever.

"your confidence is your unfoing young skiwalker"

To be honest, I don't think anyone in England is expecting the team to do much. Not even the press have been giving it the usual hoo ha. I don't think they'll do much at all this tournament, but no-one expects them to do so.