Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Tevez started it then went down like he had been shot.

Barton in my opinion is a legend and before any of you start the its not right/should be condoned stuff remember the good old days of Bremner, Hunter and even Souness

That was when football was a mans game not for the pussies that play it now

Aye because he batters 17 year old kids? Or is it because his bother was jailed for attacking a black man with an axe? You, sir, are a fucking moron.

Why any club puts up with that shite from Barton is beyond me. The initial incident is irrelevant. He should be completely and utterly ashamed of his actions yesterday. He should personally reimburse fans who paid to travel up to Manchester to watch that.

Aye because he batters 17 year old kids? Or is it because his bother was jailed for attacking a black man with an axe? You, sir, are a fucking moron.

Why any club puts up with that shite from Barton is beyond me. The initial incident is irrelevant. He should be completely and utterly ashamed of his actions yesterday. He should personally reimburse fans who paid to travel up to Manchester to watch that.

pish nothing wrong with a bit of aggro to get the crowd going.

What maverick sheep said, most gutted of all about Holloway not being back in the epl.

Aye was quite hoping that football would triumph yesterday at Wembley. Much rather hear Holloway than fat Sam ranting!

Fair play to Chelsea though, Bayern failed to take their chances and you just had that feeling that it was going to happen for them last night. The majority of the game was horrific to watch.

Aye was quite hoping that football would triumph yesterday at Wembley. Much rather hear Holloway than fat Sam ranting!

Fair play to Chelsea though, Bayern failed to take their chances and you just had that feeling that it was going to happen for them last night. The majority of the game was horrific to watch.

People always say that the big 4 nations having so many teams qualifying makes the tournament more exciting, but for me this year backs up the argument that they shouldn't have so many. It certainly wasn't an exciting final. And for the tournament over all I can't see how it'd have been less interesting to watch if more small countries had an automatic spot. At the moment the rich are just getting richer and entertainment is fairly sparse.

Fair play to Chelski for overcoming the odds. Napoli, Benfica, Barca and Bayern all outplayed them but somehow couldn't beat them. Terry getting on the pitch all kitted up was the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time. Quite funny that they stood in front of him when he lifted the trophy so he was hidden from view.

Ridiculous he was allowed anywhere near the presentation.

If he'd missed it through a collection of bookings or some heroic last ditch binning of a player than was clean through then maybe. Letting him on after a violent outburst makes a joke of UEFA.

Exactly or if he had been injured. He let his team down and could have cost them the Semi, and also the Final because of his suspension.

Have the rules changed, cause I thought years ago if a player was suspended or even sent off in the final he was not allowed anywhere near the pitch.