Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Aye fair play to Wigan to be sure, they play how they play and don't compromise.  As much as i hate supporting a team with James McCarthy in it i have had a soft spot for Wigan the last few years.  Martinez deserves great credit for bringing them back from the dead imo, bet villa fans are gutted he turned then down

RVP can be a prize cunt when he wants to be. I recall him acting in a similar style during and after a game against Newcastle a few weeks ago. He's a knob.

I also recall Caldwell having a similar (why won't you shake my hand" moment with Craig Bellamy when both played in the SPL.

As for that Hearts banner...  ??? Did they pluck that number oot their arses?

Seemingly Celtic fans were setting fire to flags/seats in Ibrox at an under-17s game the other night. Pictures online somewhere apparently.

loada fuss about nothing, you can distinctly hear chants of dirty fenian fuckers in the background

Greatest team to ever have played sports of any kind looked very average over the last 180 mins.

Campeones.

:wave:

Shown up Guardiola this season. Without the best midfield in history at near-full fitness he's got nothing. Tactically bereft.

Still can't see them failing to go through against Chelsea, then surely resting the key players in the league before the final.

Shown up Guardiola this season. Without the best midfield in history at near-full fitness he's got nothing. Tactically bereft.

Still can't see them failing to go through against Chelsea, then surely resting the key players in the league before the final.

Indeed. Fair play, he fully believes in the work they're doing at la Masia but Tello, Cuenca and maybe even Tiago aren't ready yet.

Mesmerised by their failure to sign a centre half though.

Agree, they will probably turn Chelsea over.

Indeed. Fair play, he fully believes in the work they're doing at la Masia but Tello, Cuenca and maybe even Tiago aren't ready yet.

Mesmerised by their failure to sign a centre half though.

Agree, they will probably turn Chelsea over.

The second sentence could be his undoing. Villa has been a big miss too.