Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I reckon the ref has just bottled it in the Liverpool game, he should have sent their second keeper off for a professional foul.

I was watching it without sound at first I thought he was going to give an indirect free kick inside the box for the handball. The ref obviously thought that the defender would get there first and "The Yak" was heading away from goal?

Or he just bottled it.

WTF the fuck the boy Jones was doing there I'll never know. Palming it down in front of him so he then had to push him? What keeper doesn't punch that or just catch it? It's a fucking free kick anyway. He saved a penalty with his first touch aye but I don't think he had a great game overall.

I've watched Liverpool play ten times better than that this season and still lose/draw. See both games against Wigan for example. Last night they were fairly poor but for once managed to get all three points. Shelvy, Spearing and Daglish are not good enough.

Can't believe that the referee gave Chelsea their second goal. Never in a million years did that ball cross the line.

I only caught the last 15 mins of the game but saw the incident. Clearly never crossed the line. Although you could clearly see visible on the face of Frank Lampard the desire to say "What about my goal for England against Germany?"

Was the minute's silence for Hillsborough victims only? I thought it was for thon Italian loon that died as well?