• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only going to Glasto now!  :thumbsup:

I'm not sure i'm even going to go to Hyde Park anymore.

If I do it means that i'm going to Hyde Park on the Sunday, then Hampden on the Tuesday, then back to Hyde Park for the Friday, and I can't really be done with all that.

I did consider getting Newcastle tickets this morning, but decided Franz Ferdinand would be a better option (I ended up with neither though  :hammer:)

I did consider getting Newcastle tickets this morning, but decided Franz Ferdinand would be a better option (I ended up with neither though  :hammer:)

Apparently online sales for blur lasted all of 10min.. only think there were 400 tickets online & 800 at the box office.

Franz Ferdinand at Newcastle? they are still on sale at ticket web... £20 + cunto booking surcharge.  >:D

My flatmate and myself went down to queue for the blur tickets at 7.30 this morning, were 98th in the queue. The guy in front of us got all the way to the front (10am by this point) and realised that he had forgotten his bank card!  Shame for him.. but funny as fuck for everyone else.

Apparently online sales for blur lasted all of 10min.. only think there were 400 tickets online & 800 at the box office.

Franz Ferdinand at Newcastle? they are still on sale at ticket web... £20 + cunto booking surcharge.  >:D

My flatmate and myself went down to queue for the blur tickets at 7.30 this morning, were 98th in the queue. The guy in front of us got all the way to the front (10am by this point) and realised that he had forgotten his bank card!  Shame for him.. but funny as fuck for everyone else.

Nah, Franz in Aberdeen! I tried on both the Box Office and Ticketmaster, but both sold out. They're still on sale at Seetickets, but my mate phoned to say he'd got me and that now I need to get him a ticket for Ibrox, so, Happy Days!  :thumbsup:

Nah, Franz in Aberdeen! I tried on both the Box Office and Ticketmaster, but both sold out. They're still on sale at Seetickets, but my mate phoned to say he'd got me and that now I need to get him a ticket for Ibrox, so, Happy Days!  :thumbsup:

Caird Hall for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...