Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Foster in Midfield

What's the cunt got to do to get dropped?

Surely any two from Severin, Kerr and McDonald are the first two choices for centre midfield?  I'd even have Young in there before Foster.

I can almost see the attraction of Foster playing at full back, but only if Hodgkiss or Mulgrew are injured, but not central midfield Jimmy - please!

I think JC is trying to mould Foster into a Chris Clark type player. Someone who can play at full back, wide midfield, or central midfield and not be all that good in any of these positions.  He's there to fill a gap/carry out a specific role.

As you say though I'd much rather that gap in midfield was filled by Severin or McDonald.

a midfield consisting of Young, Foster and Kerr is asking to be out-muscled.  Also offers very little creativity. In fact, think about it, it's just fucking depressing.

Recently I've been very surprised with the creative aspects of Kerr's play.

Despite that, if that's our midfield then yes, it is not a stellar gathering in there. :(

I think JC is trying to mould Foster into a Chris Clark type player. Someone who can play at full back, wide midfield, or central midfield and not be all that good in any of these positions.  He's there to fill a gap/carry out a specific role.

Jack of all trades, master of none!

JC's love child! ;)

As you say though I'd much rather that gap in midfield was filled by Severin or McDonald.

I'll look forward in January to the £200K cheque from Nonentity United then  :thumbsup: