Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Game was pish. I was immensely bored. I didn't see alot of the key incidents because I was looking into the sky for UFOs. We won, aye but it was a let off because St. Mirren are gash. I was resigned to 0-0 yesterday. Pleased that we won but unless there's a drastic improvement there's absolutely no chance that I'll renew.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game was pish. I was immensely bored. I didn't see alot of the key incidents because I was looking into the sky for UFOs. We won, aye but it was a let off because St. Mirren are gash. I was resigned to 0-0 yesterday. Pleased that we won but unless there's a drastic improvement there's absolutely no chance that I'll renew.

Couldn't agree more, but i've finally seen us win this season which was nice.

Only highlight of the game for me was the bird serving at the pie stand  :headbanger:

Why are people angry we changed formation and won?

Putting an extra man into the middle to aid with the attack against a team digging in is a good move.

It's quite simple.

:thumbsup:

The players didn't look like they knew where they were playing GD. At one point in the last ten minutes Zander was playing at right midfield and hodgkiss at right back, with only seve in the middle.

The players didn't look like they knew where they were playing GD. At one point in the last ten minutes Zander was playing at right midfield and hodgkiss at right back, with only seve in the middle.

Then the players have very poor awareness.

Last ten minutes? Maybe it got a bit muddled in the push for goals?