Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrific, I hope calderwood get the news tomorrow that he is ill and can no longer manage or something like that, his comments after the game also make my blood boil.

I don't wish illness on him, just unemployment

EDIT: and the comments if anyone didn't hear were that he was going to play 442 until at the last moment he heard St Mirren's Team line-up and changed to 352 to match them.

He's a lucky cunt that Consi got that goal tonight otherwise he would be in serious trouble.  However looks like he'll continue to stumble along with the odd result at just the right time.

So what happened??

I obviously wasn't at the game - on paper looks like 2-nil, job done..

Comments on here say it was pish & granted the goals were late - were we the better team?  did we just not capitalise until the 80th min? or were we lucky to get a result? or somewhere in between??

Supporting Aberdeen has probably taken years off my life.

Wasn't the best but wasnt the worst ive seen them play this season(Falkirk away). Good play by Kerr for the opener - was right in front of me so i got to marvel at the nutmeg.

Personally it feels weird having the confident feeling that we will get a win again when we play at home and thats just after 2 wins on the boune at home.

EDIT: and the comments if anyone didn't hear were that he was going to play 442 until at the last moment he heard St Mirren's Team line-up and changed to 352 to match them.He's a lucky cunt that Consi got that goal tonight otherwise he would be in serious trouble.  However looks like he'll continue to stumble along with the odd result at just the right time.

I didn't hear his comments so thanks GS, and I must be ill as I agree with you minijc  :thumbsup: 

It's a fuckin disgrace if he changed his initial* formation to match St Mirren  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

* initial formation of the many to be expected during every game

EDIT: and the comments if anyone didn't hear were that he was going to play 442 until at the last moment he heard St Mirren's Team line-up and changed to 352 to match them.

Honestly who gives a fuck? We won 2-0, and have gone from last to 4th in the space of a few weeks.

Everyone in the live chat section was upbeat and oozing confidence last night and the general feeling seemed to be it was only a matter of time until we turned our pressure into goals.

The longer the game seemed to go the more it felt a goal wasn't going to come. I think it was more luck for us that St Mirren were worse than us rather than us being good.

I'm by no means a member of the JMG camp, and one poor home performance against St Mirren won't change my mind, but really at times it seems like he wants to have everyone on his back. Anyone at the game could see how terrible Young was, yet he lasted so long. why didn't Young change his boots at half time last night? First half he was like bambi on ice, second half he was like bambi's mum after she'd been shot on the ice.

If anyone was sitting round about Block W, Row EE in the South Stand then your most likely a twat :thumbsup:

Everyone in the live chat section was upbeat and oozing confidence last night and the general feeling seemed to be it was only a matter of time until we turned our pressure into goals.

CtS calls it like it was ;)

Imagine the mood on a certain other sites live chat last night the back of nine :P