Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v Hearts 25/10/08

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've gone for Severin. Broke up a lot of Hearts attacks, won the midfield tussle with Stewart, all in all a superb performance. Please let it continue!

Im in a bit of a quandary on who to vote for as I missed the first 30mins (thanks capital sharpie ::) )

so missed the goal by Mackie and seemingly other good play.

Seve and Hodgekiss impressed me the most so it will be between the two of them...or Aluko...or..when did we last have so many players playing decent football??

Im in a bit of a quandary on who to vote for as I missed the first 30mins (thanks capital sharpie ::) )

so missed the goal by Mackie and seemingly other good play.

Seve and Hodgekiss impressed me the most so it will be between the two of them...or Aluko...or..when did we last have so many players playing decent football??

BOOOOO too many players playing well means its hard to do mizers motm poll, JMG!!!! :thumbsup:

went for Seve, provided that wasnt his annual "one good performance but only because it was against hearts" i'd play him in midfield again at the weekend!

BOOOOO too many players playing well means its hard to do mizers motm poll, JMG!!!! :thumbsup:

went for Seve, provided that wasnt his annual "one good performance but only because it was against hearts" i'd play him in midfield again at the weekend!

I think that is what annoys some people as they know Seve can play like he did on Saturday, but hasnt been so far.

Aye.  Sorry Mizer.  Thanks for waiting. It IS appreciated. 

I thought it was quite a god performance in TERRIBLE conditions.  It was an entertaining game that could have gone either way.  However.  I still think our defence is a cause for concern.  They were standing off forwards and giving them way, way too much space, leading to too many last ditch tackles.  Our midfield did well, but bloody hell, there were times when we gave up possession to easily by shite passing.  A proble that hasnt got better since the Brechin pre season friendly.

Seve did have a good game tho, so I suppose it should go to him...