Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hibs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think of the hu-hah that surrounded the CORRECT decision against Rangers in the media - "Rangers robbed", etc - when in fact Boyd was offside and correctly flagged as such - then we get that abortion of a referee decision yesterday - is the media going mental - is it fu(k.

Mike McCurry, I wish your mother had aborted you.

How the hell the linesman on the Main Stand side got to officiate in the SPL ill never know, he wasnt good enough to look after a kids 5 a side match let alone anything else

Nish in the first half was almost inside Alukos shirt right infront of him and yet he still didnt wave his wee flag.

Infact it would be interesting to see how many times he did make a decision at all.

At one point there was a challenge on the line and it went out for a throw in, right in front of him and he looked across the pitch towards McFuddy to see which way it was to go

A joke of a linesman

As for the game, I actually left Pittodrie yesterday gutted that we had been mugged as I felt we were by far the better side ( with exception to 10 mins in the 1st half and 5 mins or so after Mulgrew was sent off), their keeper made countless saves to keep them in it and maybe if Mackie and Maguire had some shooting practice they might have found the net

Guys round about me in the Main Stand ( I had couple complimentary tickets) were all calling for JC to go blah blah but personally I thought the only thing I could fault him for yesterday was hooking Hodgkiss as him and Foster kept rentboy pretty quiet for most of the match and minutes after Hodgkiss goes off they break down that side for what turned out to be the winner

JC did yesterday what we all wanted to see in playing certain players and playing them in their proper positions.

As for Mulgrews red, (Nish I think maybe Fletcher) was clearly offside so there shouldnt have been a chance for the shot in plus where I was it looked to me like it hit Mulgrew on the shoulder after a deflection, hardly a penalty and a red card 

Right on the button Kow, we wiz robbed but we had how many one on ones wi a dodgy keeper and effectively fucked them all up.

Ref=cunt

Linesman=total cunt  Have we had a few issues wi this cunt before?

Kerr and Seve looked pretty good in the middle, the defence still looked edgy but much improved, Miller did pretty well but was getting dragged too deep for my liking, although this could very well have been to make space for Mackie, who was horrendous but did work like fuck.

Foster and Maguire, dear fuck.

Agree with all of this,  The only real problem for us on saturdy was that our strikers are utter, utter pish.  Our backline did ok and our midfield didnt look like the complete strangers they did the first couple of games.  However. JC made a couple of hnges before the sending off and we were not as effective going forward. That to me is a worry.

So much fo the transparency with officials we were meant to hae.  I said to the boys before the game when I saw "that cunt" mccurries name that we would get fuck all out the game

Haven't seen any highlights but it looked clear cut for ours. It brought to an end a great move, one of the very few in the game.

Go watch them then, Miller gets infront of Bamba, but bamba would have intercepted the ball, they collide and for some nice reason the ref gives a pen.

Haven't seen any highlights but it looked clear cut for ours. It brought to an end a great move, one of the very few in the game.

Seen both highlights and real time, never any doubt from either. The highlights only showed how bad a decision it was that Bamba was not even booked. It would perhaps have been harsh to send him off (I don't subscribe to that either) but surely even a booking FFS!

I will try and explain it from the way I see it.

Both players are going for the ball, and Bamaba was in-front of Miller and would have got there first due to the angle and pace of the ball. Miller does cut across and get his right leg in front of Bamabas left leg and Bamba then goes into him and they go down.

I presume the way you see it is that Miller got in front and Bamba hit his leg, but the way I see it was that Bamaba was tripped by Millers leg.

I'm not complaining that it was a pen, but both players were trying their hardest to get the ball and a accidental collision happened. Don't know when accidental collisions became red card offences either......

I'm not complaining that it was a pen, but both players were trying their hardest to get the ball and a accidental collision happened. Don't know when accidental collisions became red card offences either......

But the ref doesn't see it as an accidental collision, or if he did he still deems that he's unfairly impeded the other player. Whether Bamba meant to bring him down or not isn't really important. The fact is he did bring him down and it was surely denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

But the ref doesn't see it as an accidental collision, or if he did he still deems that he's unfairly impeded the other player. Whether Bamba meant to bring him down or not isn't really important. The fact is he did bring him down and it was surely denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Is the correct answer.

Had this "accident" happened in the middle of the park it would have been a free kick.

Im nae even going to try and work out what that cunt McCurry was thinking  :thumbsup:

Right on the button Kow, we wiz robbed but we had how many one on ones wi a dodgy keeper and effectively fucked them all up.

Ref=cunt

Linesman=total cunt  Have we had a few issues wi this cunt before?

Kerr and Seve looked pretty good in the middle, the defence still looked edgy but much improved, Miller did pretty well but was getting dragged too deep for my liking, although this could very well have been to make space for Mackie, who was horrendous but did work like fuck.

Foster and Maguire, dear fuck.

Agree with this almost completely. I thought Foster looked much better in RM rather than RB. Maguire however.. is a waste of space. Can't believe we turned down £300k for him. :doh:

It's a penalty and a red card, or it's play on - how the fu(k the ref gives a pen and no card at all is beyond me - and what's more beyond the rules.

If he thinks it's an accidental collision, it's not a pen - just play on, if he thinks it's a foul, then it's a goal scoring chance (1-1 with a keeper is a clear goalscoring chance) so it's red and off.

That combined with the complete joke of a decision in the second half - I cannot believe there has not been more made of how poor a decision it is - Mike McCurry and that linesman should be banned from SPL games for a long while after their performance on Sat.

They get paid to do that job - and were almost on strike cos they don't get enough !??!!??!?!??!?

I cannot believe what a joke the SPL has become.