Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he played well.  I know for a fact that Leighton's not holding Bossu responsible for last night.

Well, even the commentator on bbc scotland pretty much said he was the biggest embarrassment of a so-called professional player he had ever seen.

"A 6ft 7 goalkeeper who can't catch" was another choice quote, which in my book is up there with a chocolate tea-pot.

And Glasgow Sheep, if you think it is nonsense, please list your queue of potential managers who are clambering for JC's job.

Well, even the commentator on bbc scotland pretty much said he was the biggest embarrassment of a so-called professional player he had ever seen.

"A 6ft 7 goalkeeper who can't catch" was another choice quote, which in my book is up there with a chocolate tea-pot.

He had a great command of the box I thought

He had a great command of the box I thought

Folk will start taking the hump if you keep this shite up.

Bossu was awful, end of.

Diamond had a fucking nightmare, really really poor, can't remember him being so bad.

Seve looked the part as soon as he went into midfield.

Foster just ran all over the place occasionally pointing and frequently losing the ball though had a great shot in the first half he was unlucky not to score with.

Mair looked pretty composed when he came on though that was next to Diamond, like Jade Goody next to Lisa Snowdon.

Hodgekiss looked tidy enough though I agree with what someone else posted, this was a fucking cup tie against an SPL form team, why fuck about?

Please Clangers, don't ever ever get injured whilst that teflon gloved ride is your back up.