🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Why Aberdeen?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an original thread.

FFS.

So churlish TF!  ;D (Have definitely seen a somewhat similar thread on here afore right enough)

I support Aberdeen cos I was born up there whilst my dad was working up there. Left when I was 4, and my dad steered me away from Celtic (my mates' team) when I was but an impressionable nipper.

Think we won the league the next season and the whole CWC thing happened a couple of seasons later...

Been 'stuck' with them ever since!  :thumbsup:

my da raised me right.  Also like Richard Gordon i was raised to hate the huns! :thumbsup:

Met a Spaniard hibee in madrid, asked why he supported hibs...he lived in edinburgh 3 months and all the hearts fans he met were "jakey bastardos" thought that was the best reason ever. 

Don't worry he was a dandy within 3 hours 

my da raised me right.  Also like Richard Gordon i was raised to hate the huns! :thumbsup:

Met a Spaniard hibee in madrid, asked why he supported hibs...he lived in edinburgh 3 months and all the hearts fans he met were "jakey bastardos" thought that was the best reason ever. 

Did you get your hole?

My Swedish mate when he first arrived in Scotland was at uni with mostly huns and at that time Larsson played for the tims, but "I knew there was just something wrong with those teams". He chose Aberdeen as they were the closest team to Sweden  :thumbsup:

My Swedish mate when he first arrived in Scotland was at uni with mostly huns and at that time Larsson played for the tims, but "I knew there was just something wrong with those teams". He chose Aberdeen as they were the closest team to Sweden  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All my friends and all my family are Aberdeen fans, my parents took me to Pittodrie since I was 3 years old, Aberdeen are the Pride of Scotland and I am from and live in Aberdeen.