Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Why Aberdeen?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caroline B

My Mum was Aberdonian and followed the team. Dad is American but adopted the team as his own cause of mum and there wasn't any gridiron stuff in Aberdeen at the time. 3 kids later, I appear and by that time all the family are Dons fans. Stands to reason what sport and team I'll grow up to be a fan of!  ;D

Even when we moved away from Aberdeen, we all followed the results which was sometimes hard to do given the infancy of internet technology in some places!

Sometimes we are just born to be what we are and I'm glad I was born with this "thing" called being an Aberdeen fan.

My Mum was Aberdonian and followed the team. Dad is American but adopted the team as his own cause of mum and there wasn't any gridiron stuff in Aberdeen at the time. 3 kids later, I appear and by that time all the family are Dons fans. Stands to reason what sport and team I'll grow up to be a fan of!  ;D

Even when we moved away from Aberdeen, we all followed the results which was sometimes hard to do given the infancy of internet technology in some places!

Sometimes we are just born to be what we are and I'm glad I was born with this "thing" called being an Aberdeen fan.

You were born with a 'thing'?  ??? ??? ;)

I agree with Caroline....it was just meant to be, especially after watching them outclass Hearts 4-1 at Tynecastle in April 91` my first ever game.  Was part of my 11th birthday present.  

Also only the greatest team in the world can recreate history by reuniting with an old foe the same night I became an author twenty five years after we last played them and witnessed our most memorable game.  Will never ever forget that day for as long as I live.  

I agree with Caroline....it was just meant to be, especially after watching them outclass Hearts 4-1 at Tynecastle in April 91` my first ever game.  Was part of my 11th birthday present.  

Also only the greatest team in the world can recreate history by reuniting with an old foe the same night I became an author twenty five years after we last played them and witnessed our most memorable game.  Will never ever forget that day for as long as I live.  

You wrote a book?  :o

I agree with Caroline....it was just meant to be, especially after watching them outclass at Hearts 4-1 Tynecastle in April 91` my first ever game.  Was part of my 11th birthday present. 

Also only the greatest team in the world can recreate history by reuniting with an old foe the same night I became an author twenty five years after we last played them and witnessed our most memorable game.  Will never ever forget that day for as long as I live. 

I watched that game the other day. Some goal from Mckimmie... his one for Aberdeen was good too  ;) . Brian Grant and Jim Bett were fucking brilliant that day.

Why do you support Aberdeen?   

After a game like v ICT at the start of season I often ask myself why?!!

Seriously though, I have my Uncle from Ellon to thank, as he took me to Pittodrie when I was 7.

I say thank as my parents, and theirs, were/are huns.

My favourite player was Joey Harper. My Granda hated him!!  :thumbsup:

Never misses an opportunity :-\