Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rangers game - Best Aberdeen Player Poll

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i thought lee miller was superb again, he has dominated just about every centre half in the league. i think with a decent partner we would score bucketloads.  I think scotland would benefit from him greatly with someone like boyd or faddy playing off him.

Mulgrew was also top draw, and i also thought seve & considine were solid much like the previous week.

I voted Scott Severin, I think he placed one ball wrong the whole game, he was holding the defence together and he played very well in my opinion.

However Mulgrew was fantastic also.

Thought Severin and Considine took a while to settle, in which time Considine had stupidly given away the free kick for the goals and Seve and Langfield had almost cost us a second when they let Novo in. Mulgrew played well, Mackie and Miller did ok but this week i'm giving my vote to Foster who played Miller out the game (as he tends to do when up against somebody and their only asset is their speed). Could have used the ball a bit better on occasions but think he deserves some credit for a change.