• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh the venom has died ever since the "riot" match as the police have been uberparanoid, as have afc and to an extent the fans on both sides.

Certainly the hatred at Ibrox is nothing compared to what it was even 2 or 3 years ago.

Pittodrie still seems to have the odd flash point (see last season) but for what ever reason the fans don't want to kill each other as much.  Some would say this is a good thing.  But some people like opera and ballet.

Put Tommy Wright on the pitch.

That should add to the venom

1998: An Aberdeen Hooligans runs half the length of the pitch to attack Comedian and Rangers fan Andy Cameron after Cameron quoted "You are the best fans in the world".

That was fucking hilarious

It was my first trip to Ibrox and one of those Sunday 1805 kickoffs.  I have to say the walk back to the city centre afterwards wasn't the best.

2003: Aberdeen fan attacks Rangers' Fernando Ricksen at Pittodrie during an intense match between the two clubs as players are also involved in a mass brawl.

2004: A bottle is thrown at Rangers' Fernando Ricksen and the dutchman is spat at THREE times by an aberdeen fan whilst trying to take a corner for the Ibrox side.

2005: Again Fernando Ricksen is at the centre of hate at Pittodrie when he claims coins were thrown at him throughout the explosive fixture.

All justified as Ricksen was a cunt

here is footage of a day at Pittodrie I wish never happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fogdzp5zfrI&NR=1

why on earth would you bring that up in the first place. Thankfully i never saw that day as i wasnt born but i still get a shiver up my spine when i see it and feel sorry for everyone who had to witness it

Guest swaddon

1998: A heroic, public-spirited young man runs half the length of the pitch to attack alleged Comedian, crap High Road actor, arsehole and Rangers fan Andy Cameron after Cameron quoted "You are the best fans in the world". He is later awarded with the freedom of the city of Aberdeen.

All justified as Ricksen was a cunt

why on earth would you bring that up in the first place. Thankfully i never saw that day as i wasnt born but i still get a shiver up my spine when i see it and feel sorry for everyone who had to witness it

Because the idea of the thread was to bring about venom, no? work it out, if you can.

I thought it was because Camoron was singing Hello Hello :wanker:

Correct, and after several ill-advised jibes about sheep and the travelling support. The guy is a fucking moron of the highest imagineable degree.

Correct, and after several ill-advised jibes about sheep and the travelling support. The guy is a fucking moron of the highest imagineable degree.

exactly

the only dissapointment was that the loon who ran out to Cameron was so surprised that he had been allowed to run to the half way line, seemingly without any stewards or police noticing, that he didnae know what to do and just kinda pushed Cameron to the ground.

exactly

the only dissapointment was that the loon who ran out to Cameron was so surprised that he had been allowed to run to the half way line, seemingly without any stewards or police noticing, that he didnae know what to do and just kinda pushed Cameron to the ground.

I know the lad fairly well, he'd just ran out of puff!!

He had a terrible time after that, him and his family had a pretty bad time after the tabloid press printed his address several times.

Anyone got a link to the ?Sunday Mail article where Hately stated that "something has to be done before someone gets killed" after this little incident:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_20040215/ai_n12587416

ON the way to losing further ground in the championship race yesterday, Rangers also lost their sense of perspective.

When Frank De Boer scored an equaliser two minutes from time most Rangers fans turned to taunt the Aberdeen supporters about why they were no longer singing. The scene was absurd: Rangers showing any boastfulness at the end of a dreadful performance and two dropped points against the club 11th in the table revealed just how feeble their challenge to Celtic has become.

The chant was not the only absurdity of a match in which Aberdeen were on their way to a rare victory over Rangers for 85 minutes before Frank De Boer scored for the first time since his header in Holland's 6-0 rout of Scotland three months ago.

Mark Hateley, the former Rangers forward who remains about as popular as typhoid in Aberdeen, was assaulted by a supporter who threw a notebook in his face while he was talking live on Radio Clyde at full-time

1988: Iain Durrant is stretchered off the field following a tackle by Neil Simpson that keeps Durrant out of the game for two years with cruciate ligament damage.

1988: Iain Durrant is given a piggy-back off the field following a tackle by Neil Simpson that keeps Durrant out of the game for two years with cruciate ligament damage.

2003: Aberdeen fan attacks Rangers' Fernando Ricksen at Pittodrie during an intense match between the two clubs as players are also involved in a mass brawl.

The boy who attacked Ricksen was actually a Celtic fan with a long history of psychiatric problems, not sure if those two things go hand in hand though.

Guest leith_red

The boy who attacked Ricksen was actually a Celtic fan with a long history of psychiatric problems, not sure if those two things go hand in hand though.

You not still bound by client confidentiality?

bollocks he was, he was a die hard aberdeen fan who was sitting next to me at said game, celtic fan my erse  >:D

the only problems he has was his dress sense  ;D

I got banned from the original AFC Chat on the official site for posting details of a public appearance Andy Cameron was making in Aberdeen when he was opening the newly refurbished Makro store.

Well played Slim, now, as a member of his fan club, do you know when he'll next be in the area??  ;)