Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Old Donstalk would have been bogged down with transfer stories regarding potential new signings. So I will be the first to Bog in a wee while. Lee Mair on board. Anyone know much about this Charlton youngster- Jonathan Kurrant? I hear he has been raisin a few eyebrows. No sour grapes if he doesnt sign but (sorry). Ferrie Bodde seems ace from my Football Manager scouting, which as all old Donstalkers know is the only way to scout out players, but do any of our Eredivisie viewers know anything of him?

Guest mac

The boy from Charlton just sounds like Dan Smith Mark 2.  We need to get in some good young players this summer beause we are short of under 21's to fill the required alloation in the match squad.

The boy from Charlton just sounds like Dan Smith Mark 2.  We need to get in some good young players this summer beause we are short of under 21's to fill the required alloation in the match squad.

Call me an old cynic if you like, but I've got to say that was my first reaction to hearing about him as well.

See that Coventry are sniffing around him now, so I guess thats the difference between him and Dan Smith as don't really recollect anyone else being after him ;)

Since we are skint and have to be realistic, think any of these players are worth a look? All from relegated clubs who may look to offload to possibly an affordable wage-

Richie Partridge – wide mid - rotherham utd

Stephen Crainey – left back - leeds urd

Eddie Lewis – wide mid - leeds utd

Steve Hammell – left back - southend utd

Steven Schumacher – attack mid - bradford

All seem to be have been decent at some point I think......

Would take Stevie Hammell and Eddie Lewis in a shot.

To be honest if a club asks for 30k it's unlikely we're gonna get them, that and the wages most of these players will be on.  I'm still holding out hope that Stewarty Milne will up the budget for a couple of quality signings for playing in the Uefa Cup next season though.