Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Season Tickets next Season

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huddersfield Town have cut the cost of season tickets for next season to £100 and doubled the amount of sales from last season already, they've sold 15,400, their average attendance this season is 9,400, not that much different to us.  how much did we sell this season? 8,000 maybe? if they were reduced to £135 do you think we might be able to shift 15,000?

http://www.htafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketsNewsDetail/0,,10312~1318399,00.html

Huddersfield Town have cut the cost of season tickets for next season to £100 and doubled the amount of sales from last season already, they've sold 15,400, their average attendance this season is 9,400, not that much different to us.  how much did we sell this season? 8,000 maybe? if they were reduced to £135 do you think we might be able to shift 15,000?

http://www.htafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketsNewsDetail/0,,10312~1318399,00.html

Thats really good news, Huddersfield are my "English team" cause my cousin supports them. Been to like 12 or 13 of their games so the atmosphere will be better now. Playoffs for them next season hopefully.

It's a lot cheaper for a game there it is only £11 at the gate. Quality of football isn't as good though.

You can get 1 adult and 2 concessions for a cheaper price. My dad and step brother are both getting season tickets, so I pointed that out to my dad, and he just told me to give him the £75 more he'd have to pay to get me a season ticket in that deal.