Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Season Tickets next Season

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be living in Stirling and commuting up like this season. Season ticket will make me go to more games, I'd probably wake up on a Saturday before a game against the likes of St Mirren and be lazy, but knowing I've already paid will make sure I'll go to the game.

I'll be living in Stirling and commuting up like this season. Season ticket will make me go to more games, I'd probably wake up on a Saturday before a game against the likes of St Mirren and be lazy, but knowing I've already paid will make sure I'll go to the game.

i thought the same but it didnt work.

You can get the train with us guys then.

:thumbsup:

The GUASC 10:42 Express rolls through Stirling around 11:15.

The club couldn't have timed it any better with regards to the forms being delivered.

You can get the train with us guys then.

:thumbsup:

The GUASC 10:42 Express rolls through Stirling around 11:15.

The club couldn't have timed it any better with regards to the forms being delivered.

They got booze bans or anything stupid like that on them trains?

£6.60 on the train (with my young persons card thingy). Might give it a go...last time I took the train back from the football I got a wee bit drunk and missed my stop. Ended up in Glasgow.

I was also wearing fancy dress as I was off to a party.

Was rather suprised they let me into that game actualy, still, we won so I was happy...though I got chucked out that party for accusing the bouncer of being from Dundee  :-\

£6.60 on the train (with my young persons card thingy). Might give it a go...last time I took the train back from the football I got a wee bit drunk and missed my stop. Ended up in Glasgow.

I was also wearing fancy dress as I was off to a party.

Was rather suprised they let me into that game actualy, still, we won so I was happy...though I got chucked out that party for accusing the bouncer of being from Dundee  :-\

Well if you can get a return for £6.60 and you have a season ticket, get some beers and you've got a day out for about £12.

Well if you can get a return for £6.60 and you have a season ticket, get some beers and you've got a day out for about £12.

£6.60 single.

For some reason it's cheaper to get two singles than to get a return.

Friends Fares.

41 quid for 3 or 4. But they won't last forever, so say the nay sayers of the G&W and woe-be-tide anyone who disbelieves their truth.

Hmm, that sounds like a pretty good deal.