Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Bojan scoring stats.

I was looking more closely at Bojan's 34 goals in 72 appearances for us so far.

One thing which has always puzzled me about scoring is why so many players rarely score two goals in a game regularly.

Bojan has only scored two or more this season twice against Ross County and Livingston at Pittodrie both times.

He's failed to score in sixteen of the thirty matches played to date.

I'm not getting at Mr Miovski but am I expecting too much from a player not just him to get two goals or more in a match a lot more than it seems to happen?

Be interesting to see how many times an Adam Rooney scored two or more from his 88 goals for us.

Just a random thought and discussion shortly before a midweek league encounter in Perth!

He would have scored a lot more if he hadnt been chasing scraps the last couple of years,yet he's still on almost a goal every 2 games. A decent return considering.

Lets see how he gets on if the new formation continues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeeBass said:

I was looking more closely at Bojan's 34 goals in 72 appearances for us so far.

One thing which has always puzzled me about scoring is why so many players rarely score two goals in a game regularly.

Bojan has only scored two or more this season twice against Ross County and Livingston at Pittodrie both times.

He's failed to score in sixteen of the thirty matches played to date.

I'm not getting at Mr Miovski but am I expecting too much from a player not just him to get two goals or more in a match a lot more than it seems to happen?

Be interesting to see how many times an Adam Rooney scored two or more from his 88 goals for us.

Just a random thought and discussion shortly before a midweek league encounter in Perth!

Rooney had Hayes and McGinn and many others who laid things on a plate for him. Even then, Rooney would miss a chance before converting, much the same as Miovski does. In terms of chances missed, they both have excellent records. Miovski's all round game and movement are better. Rooney struggled in games against the Tims and European fixtures, where Bojan has offered something this season with his improvements over the summer. 

• Like 2