Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hopefully he anyway reads what has been posted.

Current situation must be unacceptable to all AFC supporters but all I have seen so far is that Sir AF offering his help to select a new manager.

Much as Sir AF has all our respect, there must be something more in the locker to sort the current dire plight out ?

We're in 4th place. A few good results we'll be back up into third. We should never have sacked McInnes. Fans expectations are far too high. We should be happy with what you've got. Today is a perfect example. Sacking the manager hasn't helped anything. 

We are a better side than Hibs and this year we should have been in second place ahead of Celtic.

I am a bit lost as to why you think today is a perfect example. Losing to DU and yet another game without scoring a goal !

Come on, if 4th is success given the standards this year, we really are a mid table club.

Is that where you want us to be ?

56 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We're in 4th place. A few good results we'll be back up into third. We should never have sacked McInnes. Fans expectations are far too high. We should be happy with what you've got. Today is a perfect example. Sacking the manager hasn't helped anything. 

That was McInnes’ coaching team and his squad so that was a McInnes performance today. We have been stinking for months and us being 4th is more a reflection of the shitness of the rest of the league than our good play. McInnes needed replaced as he clearly could not halt the decline. The only thing that I would say was the timing of his removal. If new manager is not already lined up we would have been as well as letting him stay until the summer. 

38 minutes ago, Bill DAVIDSON said:

We are a better side than Hibs and this year we should have been in second place ahead of Celtic.

I am a bit lost as to why you think today is a perfect example. Losing to DU and yet another game without scoring a goal !

Come on, if 4th is success given the standards this year, we really are a mid table club.

Not so sure we should be second but definitely should have been a lot closer to the Victims than we are definitely should have been clear in third. 

56 minutes ago, Bill DAVIDSON said:

Why should we have been in second place? That's ludicrous. Celtic are on 68 points with six games to go. They'll probably hit ~80 points, 4 points greater than any other team outside the scum has ever achieved. If you expect us to have done better than that this season then you're expectations are unrealistic. Our budget doesn't allow for 80 points in a season, it's that simple. Our budget is what we can afford based on our revenues. Either you're happy for us to go into administration, or you're asking Cormack to be our sugar daddy. Which is it?