Author Topic: Faces you'd like to punch  (Read 43274 times)

Offline Sweetchuck

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 19
Re: Faces you'd like to punch
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
I don't disagree with him in that article.

Blair was hugely complicit in the most shameless political/military farce since Vietnam, sending hundreds of UK soldiers and over a million Iraqis/Afghans to an unnecessary death, all for the sake of appeasing Bush and his own misguided religious beliefs. If there is any justice in the world whatsoever, he should suffer for that.

Does that make me a cretin?

Anyway, I don't want to get drawn into a debate about the rights and wrongs of Galloway. As I've already said, I disagree strongly with a great many things he's said and done, but it's seriously wide of the mark to call him a cretin.

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
  • Rating: -532
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 04:33:27 PM »
I don't disagree with him in that article.

Blair was hugely complicit in the most shameless political/military farce since Vietnam, sending hundreds of UK soldiers and over a million Iraqis/Afghans to an unnecessary death, all for the sake of appeasing Bush and his own misguided religious beliefs. If there is any justice in the world whatsoever, he should suffer for that.

Saddam had to go, although I do agree they went about it the wrong way.  In that article, Galloway is basically condoning suicide bombers.  Regardless of how you interpret what he's said, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Does that make me a cretin?

Okay  ;)
Quote from: minijc
I have touched tits and arse but nothing else, taken money out of a womens jeans

I don't really like women touching me, and the ones on my bus do it, I get nerves as fuck

Offline Sweetchuck

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 19
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 05:36:01 PM »
Saddam had to go, although I do agree they went about it the wrong way.  In that article, Galloway is basically condoning suicide bombers.  Regardless of how you interpret what he's said, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

I don't think so. If somebody invaded my country and rebranded it as Bush & Blair Inc. in order to rape it of everything it had, murdered my countrymen indiscriminately, dismantled and tortured any organised resistance which existed and then had the brass balls to tell me they were only helping me, I could imagine being driven to some pretty horrendous lengths in response.

Every single one of the 1,000,000 Iraqis indiscriminately murdered since we invaded is likely to have an extremely angry family which is seeing no signs of freedom or liberation, but rather a country which is increasingly sectarian, increasingly impoverished thanks to the Yanks creaming off all their resources, and increasingly powerless to do anything to stop the very people who insult their intelligence by claiming they're only in their country to help them.

On that basis, I really don't see how anybody could feel any sympathy if Blair went KABOOM tomorrow, unless, that is, they quite like the idea of us going over to the Middle East and slaughtering a million or so Arabs indiscriminately.

Guerrilla warfare may not be pretty and it may not be fair, but remember that morality can be (dangerously) subjective in cases like this.

Okay  ;)

:finger:
 ;)

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
I don't think so. If somebody invaded my country and rebranded it as Bush & Blair Inc. in order to rape it of everything it had, murdered my countrymen indiscriminately, dismantled and tortured any organised resistance which existed and then had the brass balls to tell me they were only helping me, I could imagine being driven to some pretty horrendous lengths in response.

Every single one of the 1,000,000 Iraqis indiscriminately murdered since we invaded is likely to have an extremely angry family which is seeing no signs of freedom or liberation, but rather a country which is increasingly sectarian, increasingly impoverished thanks to the Yanks creaming off all their resources, and increasingly powerless to do anything to stop the very people who insult their intelligence by claiming they're only in their country to help them.

Something had to be done about Saddam.  It was an almighty balls-up from the start, and by start I mean the first Gulf war.  Saddam was a f*cking lunatic and should've been removed at the very first opportunity.  As said already, they did it the wrong way, but I seriously think they underestimated the size of the job in hand in getting Iraq back into a decent state.  :-\

Condoning suicide bombers though.  :hammer:
I have touched tits and arse but nothing else, taken money out of a womens jeans

I don't really like women touching me, and the ones on my bus do it, I get nerves as fuck

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »
Saying the start is the first Gulf War is like opening a book halfway through and reading the rest of the book.

As in the first invasion of Iraq.  ::)

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »

Offline mizer

• Manager
  • Rating: -107
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 01:47:20 PM »

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »
Saddam was a f*cking lunatic and should've been removed at the very first opportunity.

Certainly threatened to which led to the Kurds revolting but as I seem to remember George snr chickened out.

pwned ;D

Offline Dandy_Don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 1050
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »

Offline TENEMENTFUNSTER

• Manager
  • Rating: 238
  • Prancing about naked, bold as brass!
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »
George Galloway is absolutely not a cretin.
Moaning faced, tight-fisted, Aberdonian cunts!

Tuckers Law - If some cunt can fuck something up that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up because that cunt's a cunt!

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »

I have to disagree, oh well...

Offline TENEMENTFUNSTER

• Manager
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »
I have to disagree, oh well...

He doesn't look like he has a thyroid deficiency.

Tuckers Law - If some cunt can fuck something up that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up because that cunt's a cunt!

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -14
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

I think he's a deluded arse-licking wank stain who wallows in his own self importance, but each to their own.

Offline minijc

• Captain
  • Rating: -184
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
I think he's a deluded arse-licking wank stain who wallows in his own self importance, but each to their own.
You should listen to him on talksport at the weekend around 10pm-midnight, you'll hear a different side to him, he is soo sharp a good at taking the piss out of thick people that think they are having a go at him when really they are being made fools of.
Just fuck off and die.

LIMA OSCAR LIMA

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2008, 08:58:16 PM »
I think he's a deluded arse-licking piss-cunt wank stain cretin-fuck who wallows in his own self importance, but each to their own.

Yes!  :thumbsup:

You should listen to him on talksport at the weekend around 10pm-midnight, you'll hear a different side to him, he is soo sharp a good at taking the piss out of thick people that think they are having a go at him when really they are being made fools of.

No, he shouts over people and doesn't let them get a word in edgewise .  And he also seems to only get complete spastics on the phone as well.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:48:18 PM by ??? »

Offline TENEMENTFUNSTER

• Manager
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »

I agree but he is a very good orator, excellent in fact and an astute politician.

He is not, however, a cretin.

Offline ???

• Banned
  • Captain
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »
He is not, however, a cretin.

I think he is.

Offline TENEMENTFUNSTER

• Manager
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »
I think he is.

Then you are wrong.

Offline Harcus

• Captain
  • Rating: 9
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »

Offline Mentorred

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 30
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »
My Boss