Author Topic: The world according to TRUTH, not western lies  (Read 44490 times)

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 12
Re: The world according to TRUTH, not western lies
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 06:17:23 PM »
I woke up to this when i left the house, after all the world is a safe place and mankind stopped killing each other.

What a cruel thing war is... to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors.
Robert E. Lee

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -192
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 08:28:33 PM »
I've seen a lot of the debate today. Gerald Kaufman, Alec Salmond and particularly Angus Robertson being the highlights.

Corbyn is an unfortunate man, unfortunately. Cameron and Hammond et al are batshit insane.

There's no middle ground in evidence here. There is sense and there is nonsense. Most MP's are just plain mad.

Let's be honest here. Many arabic people are neanderthal savages. Their mistreatment of their own citizens are acts of gross barbarism that no civilised race can condone. That they do it under a banner of supposed religion is hypocrisy in the extreme.

This is principally the work of Bush and Bliar but it goes back way further than this. Their mistake was to remove a man who had a lid on the tribal ethnic divides which, like the kafflicks and proddies in Glasgow, will never find common ideological ground. Every warring faction under a pretext of religion are as sick as each other.

Cameron supporting Hollande and Obama is madness. That the majority of MP's can't see this says much about how twisted our own society has become. There is no military strategy nor is there any political plan whatsoever. We don't even know who the enemies are. It's not as simple as labelling one group. It's a whole culture who we have marginalised, exploited and persecuted for decades and centuries.

On one hand, justice will prevail in the end. Unfortunately before it gets there, the U.S. NEED an imminent war to save their financial hopelessness and Russia is their primary target. This theatre gives them the opportunity to provoke Putin into full-scale conflict but with the internet age, too many of us now know that the west is hopelessly corrupt. This is a disaster coming up, the worst case scenario being the oblivion we thought we left behind post the cold war.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 10:58:26 PM »
Spineless cunts. Can't believe they've actually signed my death wish.

Offline Madbadteacher

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 45
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:47 AM »
The US need a war to deflect from another mass shooting today, the publics lack of confidence in the police all over the country, the "planned parenthood" attacks, the recent decision to try a Chicago cop for murder for a shooting last year (he shot the "suspect" 16 time in 15 seconds, which has led to the sacking of Chicago's police Commissioner) ..............and so it goes on. The fucking country has gone into full paranoia mode, even discussing if today's attack was "terrorist". Fuel to the warmongers' fire.

At this rate Trump(et) might just get elected :hammer:
CO100
H2S25
CH450
O218

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 01:30:37 PM »
Got to give credit where it's due. Bombing the IS controlled oil fields in Eastern Syria is good strategy, as the RAF did in their first sorties.

Which begs the question, why hasn't this been done before?

The US, French and Russians have all been bombing in Syria. We know that the Turks aren't to be trusted and have been buying the IS oil but how much rocket science needs to be engaged to understand that cutting revenue streams hurts and weakens?

Which banks are involved in transferring the funds between buyers and sellers? One of many questions left unanswered and in the "debate" yesterday, unasked.

Online Edinburghdon

• Captain
  • Rating: -12
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 02:29:31 PM »
Got to give credit where it's due. Bombing the IS controlled oil fields in Eastern Syria is good strategy, as the RAF did in their first sorties.

Which begs the question, why hasn't this been done before?

The US, French and Russians have all been bombing in Syria. We know that the Turks aren't to be trusted and have been buying the IS oil but how much rocket science needs to be engaged to understand that cutting revenue streams hurts and weakens?

Which banks are involved in transferring the funds between buyers and sellers? One of many questions left unanswered and in the "debate" yesterday, unasked.

I was under the impression that both the French and the Russians had already been bombing various pieces of oil infrastructure, although I may be mistaken.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2015, 02:55:51 PM »
I'm sure that others have been bombing infrastructure. But as I'm sure you know, there has been much debate in the last couple of weeks about oil in particular. Many commentators have wondered why oil convoys were left alone, knowing that IS were getting paid for them. As far as is reported, these RAF strikes were the first on Omar, fields that contribute > 10% to the IS oil revenues.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 02:06:02 PM »
I see Germany has now joined in a non combat role.  Their biggest current external operation.  In my opinion, they are doing things correctly, training up the Kurds.  These are the people that we need to be fighting the battles, we should also be sending in UN troops all along the Turkish border to stop the double crossing Turks from firing at them.  I'd suggest a DMZ needs to be set up to ensure it's adhered to, obviously the Turks won't be happy but I don't trust Erdogan as far as I could throw him as the border needs to be way less permeable.  None of this requires air strikes until ISIS are out from cover and fighting a battle.  Then it's logical, but right now, the air strikes are a pointless exercise.  We need ISIS to be above ground, not below, otherwise this stalemate will last for decades.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 118
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2015, 03:09:25 PM »
I see Germany has now joined in a non combat role.  Their biggest current external operation.  In my opinion, they are doing things correctly, training up the Kurds.  These are the people that we need to be fighting the battles, we should also be sending in UN troops all along the Turkish border to stop the double crossing Turks from firing at them.  I'd suggest a DMZ needs to be set up to ensure it's adhered to, obviously the Turks won't be happy but I don't trust Erdogan as far as I could throw him as the border needs to be way less permeable.  None of this requires air strikes until ISIS are out from cover and fighting a battle.  Then it's logical, but right now, the air strikes are a pointless exercise.  We need ISIS to be above ground, not below, otherwise this stalemate will last for decades.

Music to the ears of the greedy and corrupt at the heart of these decisions. More war = more weapons sales.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:54:47 PM by Tyrant »

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2015, 03:12:48 PM »

Music to the hears of the greedy and corrupt at the heart of these decisions. More war = more weapons sales.

Aye, I'm sure I've seen a graphic somewhere that showed war related company shares had nearly doubled in value since the MP's decision. Good en, pricks.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 118
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 03:56:45 PM »
Aye, I'm sure I've seen a graphic somewhere that showed war related company shares had nearly doubled in value since the MP's decision. Good en, pricks.

It's also highly probable that we'd find that either these MPs or their family and/or main donors have shares in these weapons companies.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »
They describe the incident at Leytonstone as a "TERROR STABBING".

It was a nutter with a knife. That he shouted "This is for Syria" doesn't make him an imaginary opponent in an imaginary war. He was a disaffected British man.

What's worrying for the kleptocracy is that their "war on terror" is so see-through, a self-licking ice cream as described in the Keiser Report, that even the disaffected hopeless underclass can see it. The spree in California and last night will be the first of many. Not that the suits give a fuck. Random killings of citizens don't affect them.

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 12
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 01:18:21 PM »
They describe the incident at Leytonstone as a "TERROR STABBING".

It was a nutter with a knife. That he shouted "This is for Syria" doesn't make him an imaginary opponent in an imaginary war. He was a disaffected British man.

What's worrying for the kleptocracy is that their "war on terror" is so see-through, a self-licking ice cream as described in the Keiser Report, that even the disaffected hopeless underclass can see it. The spree in California and last night will be the first of many. Not that the suits give a fuck. Random killings of citizens don't affect them.
The problem comes when the public on mass start to arm themselves and start witch hunting inocent muslims.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2015, 07:37:16 AM »
The problem comes when the public on mass start to arm themselves and start witch hunting inocent muslims.

Trump is certainly paving the way in the U.S.

Fox wouldn't report it but I guess there will be rednecks all over the country targeting mosques and muslims, empowered by Trump's rhetoric. It's no coincidence that the strongest racists are always the intellectually most retarded, or in his case, spiritually voided.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 07:53:48 AM »
Trump is certainly paving the way in the U.S.

Fox wouldn't report it but I guess there will be rednecks all over the country targeting mosques and muslims, empowered by Trump's rhetoric. It's no coincidence that the strongest racists are always the intellectually most retarded, or in his case, spiritually voided.

If he stands for presidency after what he said I'll genuinely be worried. Absolute idiocy, don't care what anyone says about political correctness, because as those who know me I don't really give a shit, but he's inciting hatred. He's up there with the hook man from Jordan.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 10:25:41 PM »
This is probably the only time I'll say it, but we'll played Boris Johnson:

"Crime has been falling steadily both in London and in New York - the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump."

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2015, 04:24:14 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that the LA schools thing is another false flag?

And if it was a real threat, does anyone ever stop to ask why?

Like cause and effect?

Merkel said yesterday that "multi-culturalism has been a disaster for Germany".

The Boston Marathon explosion was farcical in its orchestration.

But anyone who believes in false flags and fails to trust the government is a loony conspiracy theorist.

Apparently.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2015, 04:36:08 PM »

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 07:11:38 PM »
Sky and BBC lead on an 88 year old who drives into Costa Coffee some fucking where.

Who cares? Who gives a fuck? How is that "news" to merit the top of the show?

It doesn't of course but it fits the model.

Feed the masses inanity, something they can ingest without thinking.

Wallow in the inconsequential. Ignore real news. Move on. Job done.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2015, 07:46:13 PM »
Sky and BBC lead on an 88 year old who drives into Costa Coffee some fucking where.

Who cares? Who gives a fuck? How is that "news" to merit the top of the show?

It doesn't of course but it fits the model.

Feed the masses inanity, something they can ingest without thinking.

Wallow in the inconsequential. Ignore real news. Move on. Job done.

One of my mates is a journalist and I asked him about this a few years back. Essentially Christmas and summer school holidays are silly season for journalists and hence why news stories like the above make it to national news. Slow news days. However, I don't disagree with your point though, numbing the masses.