Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Top 6 Fixtures

Unlikely that i'll be back this season, the only possible game is Motherwell due to proximity.

As for next season, no doubt i'll be back but hopefully have a couple of exciting signings just to make sure of it.

Same for me, and even then only if I've nothing better to piss away my money on.

Shouldn't take it so seriously I know particularily as I thought I'd seen it all in the past forty years of following the good ship AFC but just cannae help it

Surely thats the point though, that its not good FOOTBALL buisness if your selling your most useful players off. Yes we got 200k or whatever for him, but how much more have we LOST not having a team that can compete and get us back into Europe and the biggest game financally in the cup? 

Ironic really that folk are now missing Clark. Dinnae mind too many folk [ myself included ] being upset at his departure for £200k

I always thought he got a hard time from certain areas of our support, but £200k was a good deal.

Its only a good deal if we go on to do something which can add value to our squad in terms of quality using the £200k that we got for Clark.

If we don't do anything with it then its not a good deal at all - just getting rid of another squad player.

I don't doubt that it was a good piece of business, but it remains to seen if that will translate to anything on the pitch. So far, no.