Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Top 6 Fixtures

Huns last game of the season at Pittodrie for 3rd again  ;D

Good to get UTD and Hibs at Pittodrie. Chance of taking Motherwell away and Parkhead is a walk in the park these days. Finish it off with huns for dessert. 15 points in the bag  :thumbsup:

Hmm, thats kinda frustrating, I wanted Hibs, Dundee Utd and Rangers as away games. Easier for me to get too, looks like I'll be heading back up to Aberdeen a few more times before the end of the season.

I wanted those 3 as away games as they're great days out.

S'pose i'll just have to settle for a few days at Hampden instead  :thumbsup:

well done to afc who sent out the fixtures to supportes clubs as 2132

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Celtic v Aberdeen, 15:00

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Aberdeen v Hibernian, 15:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Aberdeen v Dundee Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Motherwell v Aberdeen, 15:00

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Aberdeen v Rangers, 13:30

I would like to say that the 3 home games we have we should win, lucky we play the huns when they have likely won the title, with fuck all to play for like last season. Should maybe scrap a point away from home, fuck knows where that leaves us in the table like but hopefully a bit higher than 6th

Wouldn't it be good if we could beat Rangers on the last day and deny them the title? That would cheer me up no end.

Just now, that sounds like a wet dream...

Unfortunately, based on todays performance, we look like we are going to loose all 5 fixtures..

We'll I won't be going to see any of that shite.

Season ticket, they have my money but they can go and fuck themselves for my support.

aye that's me for this season

I dare say that come July I'll be renewing my ST and looking forward to another year on the roller coster ride that is afc, but then I might get a life in the intervening period, here's hoping

I really am thinking long and hard about a season ticket for next season. I was all for it even last week, but the overall contempt that has beed directed towards us I just dont think I will bother.  Mind you, it could be worse (believe it or not) I was speaking to a jambo on the train home and he paid £240 quid for his season ticket to watch bottom six drivel. He wont be renewing for next season.

I think I will wait and see what happens in the close season.

I reckon 4 points from the remaining fixtures. Tops. And thats being overoptimistic I feel.

I think they'll go out and play like champions for the last 5 games. They'll be out to prove a point. Then, next season, point "proven", they'll be back to being hopeless, gutless, feckless, mercenary cuntbags, who turn up expecting a result because "we drew with Bayern Munich, doncha know". 

Out of interest, who is planning on renewing their season tickets?

Quite a few people I've talked to have said they wont, or their considering not doing so, just wondering if anyone, like myself, is still planning on retaining their season tickets?

Out of interest, who is planning on renewing their season tickets?

Quite a few people I've talked to have said they wont, or their considering not doing so, just wondering if anyone, like myself, is still planning on retaining their season tickets?

For me, a lot depends on what happens between this season and next.

If he decides go through with the clear out then, I'll give whoever he brings in a chance to prove themselves before I commit to parting with my cash.

If JC decides that the likes of McNamara, Duff, Bus, Mair, Soutar etc. have a place at our club next season then no, I won't be renewing until JC is gone.

He has been here a number of seasons now, and we can well and truly say that this is a team of his own making and not inherited from predecessors.