Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs saints -wed

Now our most important game after the predictable failings of last weekend. They’ll be buoyed by getting four points against the time this season, and probably look forward to spoiling a potential party.  We’ve got a serious point to prove. Nothing but victory will be acceptable, which given where we’ve come from this season, is pretty impressive on its own. 

We should have McCrorie, Duk and shinnie back for this one, which will make a huge difference. We’ve been missing McCrorie and Shinnie big time over over the last three games. We’ve missed a fit Duk too, hopefully it’s given him time to rest as I thought he was starting to burn out.

hopefully it’s not a sellout either, we don’t seem to cope 😬 

out

bed

morning duties / commuting

work

2-1 Dons, miovski and clarkson

Absolutely massive game. I actually expected there was a good chance to be in this situation when the top 6 fixtures were announced. Only thing I didnt call was that Hearts and ourselves would draw against Hibs and St.Mirren respectively, I expected victories for both. We have a great opportunity here as it will be a tough game for Hearts going to Ibrox so hopefully victory here would seal third.

out

Work

Home

Work

3-1 Dons, Duk(Double) and Miovski

3 hours ago, manc_don said:

hopefully it’s not a sellout either, we don’t seem to cope

Rangers was sold out min.

Big one under the lights, can't wait. A draw doesn't do St Mirren much good so they'll come and have a go.

It'll be a great game, and one we'll win. 

Hopefully Shinnie, McCrorie and Duk being back will make the difference. St Mirren seem to be playing well in last few and been getting decent results. If we are not better then we have been in the last few weeks we will lose. 

In 

Work then bus up the road

Y

bus back to capital. 

2-0 Clarkson and Miovski

What was the biggest points difference between us and Heart of Midlothian when we were going through that nine losses in ten matches?  Was it eleven or fifteen?

Given how badly the squad must have been feeling after the week consisting of Tynecastle 5-0, Darvel 1-0, Easter Road 6-0, the fact we're on verge of securing third and potential Group Stage European Football on Celtic winning Scottish Cup is just bonkers for me.

1 minute ago, SeeBass said:

What was the biggest points difference between us and Heart of Midlothian when we were going through that nine losses in ten matches?  Was it eleven or fifteen?

Given how badly the squad must have been feeling after the week consisting of Tynecastle 5-0, Darvel 1-0, Easter Road 6-0, the fact we're on verge of securing third and potential Group Stage European Football on Celtic winning Scottish Cup is just bonkers for me.

Ooo, good question SeeBass.  11 maybe but don't quote me on it. 

24 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

This sounds like he might be staying 😱

More like he'll be taking in one of our away games with his mates. He was absolutely phenomenal today, just a beautiful footballer. Some of the passes he put through were just outrageous. It's the speed that he takes a touch then releases a pass that will get him a move to a higher level. He's going to leave a massive hole. Barron looks for the early pass in the same way but is just that little bit slower in releasing it and doesn't play the same swagger. 

A really enjoyable night tonight. Shinnie was class, obviously, Roos and the back three solid (loved Roos' save from Main). Ramadani worked his arse off and Duk was just dicking about having a laugh. Miovski secured his place for next season too. Good to see McRorie celebrating at the end too, alongside all the players that won't be here next season. Would like to have seen Captain Stewart make an appearance, just for a laugh.

20 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

More like he'll be taking in one of our away games with his mates. He was absolutely phenomenal today, just a beautiful footballer. Some of the passes he put through were just outrageous. It's the speed that he takes a touch then releases a pass that will get him a move to a higher level. He's going to leave a massive hole. Barron looks for the early pass in the same way but is just that little bit slower in releasing it and doesn't play the same swagger. 

A really enjoyable night tonight. Shinnie was class, obviously, Roos and the back three solid (loved Roos' save from Main). Ramadani worked his arse off and Duk was just dicking about having a laugh. Miovski secured his place for next season too. Good to see McRorie celebrating at the end too, alongside all the players that won't be here next season. Would like to have seen Captain Stewart make an appearance, just for a laugh.

You just pipe down captain killjoy and let me just bask naively in the possibility that Luca modric mk2 is staying another year 😂😂

• Like 2