Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Best Team In The Land!!!

Earlier this week I got the following pictures from Talk TV presenter Ian Collins on Twitter.

January of this year Ian was getting some slack from folk tweeting into his afternoon show regarding said stuff he had been talking about not being interesting enough.

I sent a tweet into the studio asking why he wasn't talking about my football team Aberdeen not long signing the most decorated male US college soccer star in 2021 midfielder Dante Polvara.  Ian read it out and gave this great spiel given regarding where Dante was born and has continued with Polvara banter I've forwarded ever since even wishing him a happy 22nd birthday live on his show.

I'd spoken with our Commercial Director Robert Wicks to enquire if there could be anything done for Mr Collins as a thank you as we'd appreciated Ian's regular engagement with Dante Polvara chat last wee while which had helped improve one's mental health massively.

Put me towards Jason Hill at club shop.  They got below signed jersey sent down London way.

Ian's expression is all I need to know with how his surprise gift went down!!!

We do have a special football club people.

Ian Collins 3.jpg

Ian Collins 2.jpg

Ian Collins.jpg

• Like 3