Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

League cup: Dons vs Dumbarton

First home game of the season, again we should be putting in a good shift here and getting the 3 points. Hopefully give the team a chance to build some confidence, especially if Ramirez does end up staying, need him to keep his confidence up.

we’ve played them a couple of times over the last couple of years, both been narrow victories. I’d still hope we’ve nothing really to worry about. They lost 2-1 to stirling at home at the weekend. Not sure if wank stain Wylde played or not.

Doubt we’ll see Ramadani make an entrance but you never know. 

out

bed

work

work
2-0 dons, Ramirez, besuijen 

Dumbarton were shite when I saw them lose play off game in May to FC corporate shite and would not expect them to be any better this season now they are in league 2. Should be a comfortable home win. Assume there will be a change to starting 11 with injury to Hancock and expect this to be too soon for Barron or Ramandani. 

oot 

work

Raith Rovers v Peterhead as got a comp

Hopefully getting out of Fife before it gets dark

4-0 - Ramirez x2 Duncan and Stewart

9 hours ago, manc_don said:

we should be putting in a good shift here and getting the 3 points

My first reaction every time I see this is to correct the person and remind them it's a cup game! Can't get used to playing for three points in the League Cup. 

I wonder if Lewis will play, with Goodwin maybe considering playing both goalkeepers in these four games before picking his number one for the season. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Panda said:

My first reaction every time I see this is to correct the person and remind them it's a cup game! Can't get used to playing for three points in the League Cup. 

I wonder if Lewis will play, with Goodwin maybe considering playing both goalkeepers in these four games before picking his number one for the season. 

Even when I was typing it, I wasn't sure and had to check. It's weird and doesn't feel right.

27 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I hope so as it would be harsh not to give Joe a chance in these games.

Why Harsh? Goodwin knows exactly what he has in Lewis. How well does he know Roos? Lewis has had plenty of time to solidify the number 1 spot under goodwin, but hasn’t excelled.

no clue who the better keeper is, guess time will tell.

49 minutes ago, Slim said:

First time in the Main Stand for what must be 30 years or so, cracking seat right behind a pillar. Are they not supposed to warn people about restricted view seats?

Count yourself lucky, my view is restricted to BBC live text updates, a riveting read which didn't even bother to note the disallowed goal.

dullbbctext.PNG.d8fd205016fe5282c9dd83b40308f05f.PNG

1 hour ago, Slim said:

First time in the Main Stand for what must be 30 years or so, cracking seat right behind a pillar. Are they not supposed to warn people about restricted view seats?

82CDB020-DA16-4E66-85C4-DF76B91D6DA0.jpeg

Think it pretty selfish of you to not live stream the game for those of us that can't be there tonight 🤔

McCrorie scored from where I’m sitting.

Couldn't see if Ramirez was offside or not. 

Vinny got booked for not diving, trying his best to stay on his feet. 

Ramadani looks good, spraying passes about everywhere. Doesn’t look like an “enforcer” though so still room for Shinnie…

Went for a pish, thon bird is not there now. Hope he’s ok.