Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cunts mk.2 vs Good guys

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

Fuck, didn't realise we didn't have a game for nearly two weeks.  Really hope Goodwin uses it to knock a few heads together.  This team really need to get their shit together.

Didn't realise that either.  This team could do with the break and hopefully will have a few more options available come the spoon burners at home.  Watkins potentially might be coming into contention too.  

7 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Didn't realise that either.  This team could do with the break and hopefully will have a few more options available come the spoon burners at home.  Watkins potentially might be coming into contention too.  

Is Watkins out for the season or just up until the split?  That would be a huge boost. Slightly depressing that our season potentially hinges on him.

On 07/03/2022 at 11:22, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

I'd just like to say how disgusted I was seeing a handful of our fans mocking and making fun about fans dying at a game of fucking fitba, We have some fans who are no better than some of the worst hun fans out there! Good God our game up here is FUCKING POISON IM DONE WE IT!

I think you're right. However, if I'd said to you at the end of last year that there was a Russian billionaire looking to invest serious cash in the Dons, what would you have said? I suspect you, and plenty of other Dons fans would be loving it. Just as there are many in the North of England happy to suck from the teat of middle Eastern dictators. People who are directly responsible for deaths occurring right now. Morals go out the windae when money is promised. The morons shouting about Ibrox disaster (I'd possibly have been one 25 years ago) aren't the club directors who watched on as the stadium was allowed to get in a state of disrepair, ignored warnings and then took virtually zero blame, they're just thick people who think what they're saying is banter. They're not the poison in our game, they're utterly meaningless. Just as the Huns that sing their sectarian bile aren't the real problem, the club that has spent the last decade since its inception stirring the pot, winding them up, encouraging and showing an utter lack of humility is. I think Aberdeen could do more though, and perhaps you should contact them about it. I'd love to see them get their media team on it and make a video in direct response to those fans singing their pish. Interview the victim's families and try to really imagine what that mean if AFC were in that position with interviews with our own fans. I don't believe that those singing about the Ibrox disaster have ever really thought about the disaster itself. I suspect many would show considerable empathy if challenged. The singing is merely their ego. It's like competitive edginess. Trying to push the boundaries of acceptability - stupid rather than poisonous. I suppose it's the original form of trolling.

• Like 1