Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Hearts vs Dons

The return of Jute? šŸ˜®

heartsā€™ forms hasnā€™t been great, but secured a victory on the weekend, whereas weā€™ve still be middling. Need our midfield to be on form with scrappy do (devlin) back to form for them. Be interesting to see how Goodwin starts to try and make us harder to beat. Need Bates to find some sort of form again.
Ā 

out

breakfast

wfh

wfh

2-1 hearts, FergusonĀ 

2 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

I think a lot will depend on who's available for how this one will go.Ā 

Sounds like we could be in with a chance as Montgomery is apparently out.Ā 

I'm heading into town shortly, I'll see if I can nick a traffic cone to replace him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ā Montgomery looks out for this one,hopefully Hayes or McKenzie available. No word anywhere on Brown or McRorie yet that I can see,could do with both for this one.

Ā  Ā Not sure what Goodwin can conjure up with the current squad,so wouldnt be unhappy with a draw,though defeat more likely

Ā  Prediction 3 - 1 HeartsĀ  (Besuijen)

Second game of the season in the flesh for me. Again only because a certain player is (hopefully) out. Hayes and MacKenzie both back in training so hopefully one of them can replace the hopeless Montgomery. Really need to starting winning now if we are to avoid the diddy cup group stages. Not sure we will however especially with injuries and lack of form. Hearts were on a crap run until the weekend. Typical they return to form just as we play them.Ā 
Ā 

In

pub

away end

pub

2-1 Ramirez with Dons goal.Ā 

• Like 1

Pretty sure Brown will be back - Goodwin said he just didn't risk him v United as he wasn't fully fit, but the extra few days should be enough.

Robbie Neilson actually been getting it tight from Hearts fans for months, they're not happy at all with the football they're playing (only Aberdeen that gets the unrealistic expectations thing thrown at us though).

Ā 

• Like 1

I'm in tonight wtf must be mad it's freezingĀ 

Pub with Jute

Probs need a drink after game too

Falling asleep on bus home

Last time I was at Tynecsstle we missed 3 penalties so I'll take one tonight scoredĀ šŸ˜‹

Edited by Goldie03

Christ, it took us a long time to get into that game. We eventually do and score a perfectly fair goal. Overall though, they deserve their lead. I'd maybe consider McGeouch for Brown, albeit McGeouch a bit of a fanny. Kennedy been fairly anonymous too. It's not a great bench though.