Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Back to 1994-2012 but worse!

28 minutes ago, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Ffs they backed all there managers to the hilt! Just go listen to Sir Alex Ferguson fs even he says the same

You really don't get it do you? Dick Donald didn't go into debt to back Alex Ferguson. In other words, it didn't require the club to spend more than it took in to overcome the Huns and Tims. Our budget wasn't far removed from theirs. Today, it would require us to go into debt. Dick Donald would not have backed Alex Ferguson to overcome the scum today. Just go listen to sir Alex Ferguson, even he says the same.

14 hours ago, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Why do we always have to keep the same chookter arsehole aberdonian chairmen who have as much ambition  as motherFUCKINGwell !! Fan fucking ownership is the way forward!!

Wait, weren't Motherwell the first fan-owned club in the SPFL? 🤔

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 01/03/2022 at 11:28, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Atm you'd accept 10th WOW, so is 5th  acceptable next season?!! This is what I'm talking about, our fans in the main except this. And to anyone' saying but we challenged in the huns absence,  well that's bullshit as the spl was as weak as ever between 2013-2018 yet all we really done that was tangible was the 2014 cup win! 

....and I'd accept 10th now.

I think we all would have accepted 10th at 14.59 today.