Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Dundee

5 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Are you able to stream the game?

Glad you got sorted !

I'd love to see the recent stats of Joe and Ramirez. I reckon Joe must have a 10/1 over the striker.

It's time our midfield started taking responsibility. Creeping back into old habits playing in our own third.

19 minutes ago, Jute said:

Poor first half. Would have Ojo off as offering nothing again. Really cannot understand what Glass sees in him. 

Would take off Hayes too and bring on Campbell.

20 minutes ago, Jute said:

Poor first half. Would have Ojo off as offering nothing again. Really cannot understand what Glass sees in him. 

24 minutes ago, Jute said:

When glass came in ojo worked his arse off and we saw the results. Much like Jon Gallagher did when he came to the club. But effort can only take you so far, talent is needed at this level.

Good three points in the end. Very glad the winter break is here, we really need it. It must be amazing to have feet that are so far out of touch with your brain as McLennan does. Every kick is a surprise to him as he doesn't know what will happen, how hard he'll kick it, or in which direction. It's like a hundred little lotteries in every game, hoping that the defender will be more fooled than McLennan himself. 

Ferguson, Hedges both had good games and Hayes wins the most kicked player award. McGinn still offering more than the other subs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Good three points in the end. Very glad the winter break is here, we really need it. It must be amazing to have feet that are so far out of touch with your brain as McLennan does. Every kick is a surprise to him as he doesn't know what will happen, how hard he'll kick it, or in which direction. It's like a hundred little lotteries in every game, hoping that the defender will be more fooled than McLennan himself. 

Ferguson, Hedges both had good games and Hayes wins the most kicked player award. McGinn still offering more than the other subs.

I guess he'll get an assist for the winner even though he just sidefooted into the area to no-one and if it hadn't deflected off the defenders heel would have been cleared easily.  He must be brilliant at Cormack Park to even make the bench.

7 minutes ago, dons8321 said:

I guess he'll get an assist for the winner even though he just sidefooted into the area to no-one and if it hadn't deflected off the defenders heel would have been cleared easily.  He must be brilliant at Cormack Park to even make the bench.

To be fair to McLennan, he's not a sub. It takes him too long to calm down when he comes on. He didn't benefit from a good loan that would have helped I think. He's 100mph when he comes on, tripping over everything and not putting his foot on the ball. I can well imagine he plays well in training when the pressure is off.

1 hour ago, dons8321 said:

I don't get the hate for McLennan. He created as much in twenty minutes as hedges did all game. Aye, he's a bit unorthodox but he beats a man and either puts a ball in our shoots. Hedges generally bottles the final pass and hesitates to shoot when it's on. He's another who'll leave and we'll realise that he just needed a run.