Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tractor saints vs Dons

Another must win game for us this weekend. Had two good performances in a row against fellow bottom six sides .  We’re now in the top six albeit a couple of teams below us have games in hand. They haven’t won since the end of October so we really should have plenty of confidence going into this. Especially on the back of actually scoring goals. Would be really good to try and close that five point gap with Motherwell and try to maintain it not grow the gap with Hibs below. 

I think this is the game that Ramsay returns no? Do we upset what has been working for us or go with what has worked reasonably well the last couple of games? 

out

bed

bed

bed

1-0 , gutsy win, Ramirez

4 hours ago, manc_don said:

Another must win game for us this weekend. Had two good performances in a row against fellow bottom six sides .  We’re now in the top six albeit a couple of teams below us have games in hand. They haven’t won since the end of October so we really should have plenty of confidence going into this. Especially on the back of actually scoring goals. Would be really good to try and close that five point gap with Motherwell and try to maintain it not grow the gap with Hibs below. 

I think this is the game that Ramsay returns no? Do we upset what has been working for us or go with what has worked reasonably well the last couple of games? 

out

bed

bed

bed

1-0 , gutsy win, Ramirez

If memory serves from glass's post match on rtv I don't think so.  Mackenzie might be though. 

Aye big game but defo going into it with confidence especially Bates and Mcrorie starting to form a partnership that is looking reasonably solid.  They have not been playing well at all, Allan Preston said at the weekend that their defence was full of just basic mistakes so if that continues we should do pretty well put of them.  

3-0 dons Hedges, Ramirez and watkins

Yeah Livi helped us out last night with a surprising win over Hibs to keep them behind us. 

Think Mackenzie will be on the bench for the game. Kinda prefer Hayes in that position, he's more direct in attack but Mackenzie is a better defender for sure.

Got to keep an eye on Stevie May, he likes a goal against us!

First game of 3 we need to/should be winning to get a good run going into the New Year.

2-0 win - Ferguson & Watkins

9 hours ago, Elgindon said:

Saints having a bit of an after the Lord Mayors show season. If we can maintain current trust in our defence,youd hope we can build on last week. 

Saints not losing many goals though, despite form

St J  0 - Dons 1 (Brown)

They will this weekend.

3-0

Hedges double and Ramirez.

Tomorrow’s game will see us being better able to judge if we have truly turned the corner or just benefited from playing two of weakest teams in the league at home. Expect St Johnstone to sit and force us to try and break them down despite them being home team. Cannot see it being a high scoring game so given my current run of luck at bookies lump on both teams to score. 

oot

Christmas Shopping

local game if I get shopping done

going online to buy things I have forgotten/didn’t get when I sack it and go to a game. 

1-0 Ferguson

12 minutes ago, redordead said:

Jet bossing things. Could do with Ojo finding some pace to get crosses in.

Agreed, he's done well in possession, but he offers very little on the overlap even just to drag the defender out of position. I'd consider McLennan there in the second half if we don't score soon. 

A couple of decent opportunities but in general we've been short of ideas. Reminds me of many of our games so far this season where possession is easy for us, whilst at the same time being easy to play against. Hedges is struggling to find the space and not much has come off for him so far. 

Not convinced by their penalty shout. Bates has done alright, been good on the ball.