Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs saints

Another huge game this weekend, which could help build on wednesdays performance. They’re not a bad side and will certainly offer more of an opponent than livi did. Would be great to get on a bit of a run and help separate us from the pack, as it is hugely congested across the league. 

wonder if we’ll see Ramsay return to the bench? Definitely due back around now but haven’t heard a peep from the club. 

out

bed

bed

bed

1-1, Ferguson

4 hours ago, BigAl said:

Gallagher in contention for this one.

Wouldn't throw him straight back in though.

Keep the Bates & McCrorie partnership in my opinion. 

Agreed. If Gallagher had been a mainstay it would be different but we shouldn’t be switching it up for the sake of it.

worth noting that saints havent won in 7

5 hours ago, manc_don said:

I'm feeling a bit more confident about this game, not sure why exactly. I just hope it finally starts to click

I think you're right to.  Bates coming onto a game as well as starting to form an understanding with Mcrorie is huge if you ask me.  Lewis looking far more like himself equally so, the clean sheet midweek was almost as important as the win you could argue. Bad results have massively overshadowed the fact that at times there's been a lot to like about us this season and with a more solid defence fingers crossed we can really kick on now. 

This one could be a bit scrappy, particularly if there's no early goal but I fancy us to win it. 

1-0 ramirez

4 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

I think you're right to.  Bates coming onto a game as well as starting to form an understanding with Mcrorie is huge if you ask me.  Lewis looking far more like himself equally so, the clean sheet midweek was almost as important as the win you could argue. Bad results have massively overshadowed the fact that at times there's been a lot to like about us this season and with a more solid defence fingers crossed we can really kick on now. 

This one could be a bit scrappy, particularly if there's no early goal but I fancy us to win it. 

1-0 ramirez

Now where have i heard that phrase "there's been a lot to like about us" before 😉

Win on Wednesday should have team playing with a bit more confidence however St Mirren are a much better team than Livingston and think they will provide much more of a challenge. 

oot

dropping daughter at dancing

local game probably Broxburn v Jeanfield 

Trying to get warm

2-1 Hedges and Ramirez