Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Breidablik v Aberdeen - Match Thread

Very solid at the back in that half, Gallagher strolled it and McRorie looked very good as part of a three (think that's his position). Brown was excellent alongside McGeouch. McLennan won actual headers and shit and despite his customary sitter, Ojo had a good game. Decent result.

I think Gallagher made a big difference, experienced and solid central defender. He really should be in there ahead of McRorie although where do you play Ross, you cannot drop Ramsey? Think the back 3 may be the answer, but I still think we've looked solid in a 4-4-2 for the most part. Tough call. I'd argue we may not have lost the two goals with Gallagher in there.

Despised the fucker at Celtic but continue to be impressed with Brown every game. Leader, excellent positionally, and does not get tired. Very good signing so far.

My yankee Ramirez continues to look the part, and not just the goals. Quality number 9.

Was very surprised when we moved to a 3 but we looked all kinds of solid didn't we? 

That's good to see, defence fragility has been the big criticism so far this season so it's nice to know we are capable of defending.

That is the worst ref performance I've seen since Mike hun cunt McCurry against the huns in skovdahls first season

After going 2 up, we seemed to stop playing and it was only a matter of time before they got back into it. Thankfully Glass was bold enough to make the changes and it worked, never felt threatened at any point in the 2nd Half. But those goals we conceded were amateur as fuck and a genuine concern. We need another CB and we need to start Gallagher from the beginning from here on. Perhaps harsh on McCrorie ( If that's who is replaced ) but he's a midfielder, that's the reality, he was solid in the 1st Leg against Hacken, but he was pish and a liability in the 2nd Leg and last night, their 1st Goal was rather comical and simply doesn't happen if Gallagher was on, would have been dealt with before it bounced. 

Anyway, seems like we will be fine in the final 3rd, obvious defensive concerns, but surely they'll see that and work on rectifying it? 

I keep forgetting we have Gallagher and we looked much better in the second. I think the change in formation suited us but we need greater flexibility to enable us to play four at the back too. CB wouldn't necessarily be a priority compared to say a winger or striker in my eyes. But I'm only basing this on highlights so others may be able to tell me more. Only caught the first half and we looked far too lax after scoring the opening goals.