Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Breidablik v Aberdeen - Match Thread

Alright, alright I know that we have our generic Europa Conference Leage thread but thought we should have a specific one for the game tonight. Apparently Manc is far too busy in the land of Kiwi's and All Blacks to have started it so here goes:

Out (nae really a surprise)

Watching Howkers and then 1st half of Saints v Turks

Red TV

Bed

2-2 ( JET & Ferguson)

Don't think this two legged tie will be a walk over by any stretch of the imagination.

Sure I read that this team are currently top scorers in their league so clearly know thier way to goal.

We need to start far far quicker than we have in our two European games so far or we're going to be chasing it from early on.

To be honest have no real idea on team selection but expect Hedges to come back in. If Hayes moved back to left back, then McKenzie drops out (doesn't deserve to in my opinion though). Ojo may well miss out so the question then becomes who takes his place ?

I did actually think about it but folk seemed happy with the other thread. Will get back to normal routine next week ?

we’ve also got the game moved from their home stadium to the national have we not? 

out

bed

Commute

work

1-2, think we’ll lose this one. Hedges 

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

I did actually think about it but folk seemed happy with the other thread. Will get back to normal routine next week ?

we’ve also got the game moved from their home stadium to the national have we not? 

out

bed

Commute

work

1-2, think we’ll lose this one. Hedges 

So they turn left out of Reykavik airport instead of right.

Out (is anyone who isnt part of the team staff in?)

Aussie Rules Training

Work

2-0 Icelanders

1 hour ago, SeeBass said:

Nope.  I don't do online gambling and I've not been to my local bookies 15 miles away since November 2020.  I just say stuff like this to give me an interest.

Ah, my bad mate, thought you had a regular flutter on the Dons games.

Big Al,

I usually do have a bet on most of our matches but Covid-19 really sucked the life out of me football betting wise especially with no crowds and results were maybe a bit fake as a consequence.  I usually do £19 Lewis Ferguson Anytime Scorer plus one or two other things even aside from Aberdeen game. 

So annoyed as Ferguson obviously scored in both home matches against Celtic last season.  His opener in 1-1 draw was actually on my 41st Birthday as have a friend who is a Celtic supporter and he was 47 on same day and we joked how to keep us both happy it should end in a draw!!

Somebody while I remember needs to update our 2020-21 Wikipedia page as missing last three or four leagues games!!!  

Jet phenomenal on the ball, some lovely touches and passes, but he can't track back or mark. They need to work round that or take him off. Ramsay started brilliantly, but the booking has hindered him and I think I'd take Gallagher on for him and McRorie into right back. McRorie poor for the first goal, but also Ramsay has to double up too to support him. Second was poor from Ramsay, had he not been on a booking he would have likely dealt with it. Considine could have done better.