Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Franchise FC v Dons 08/08.

Fucks sake manc ?

So off to the spaghettihad we go.  Defo expecting a wee bit of rotation for this though hard to say who exactly.  

I would probably stick with the 3 as we looked all kinds of solid when we went to that. 

Watching online 

Scrappy one goal victory, JET to score. 

Edited by tlg1903

I'll be placing my successful wager from last week once again: Ramirez to score/Dons to Win.

We are on fucking fire - certainly no getting stopped by these plastic pitch using arseholes ?

Great days these by fuck - mon the Dons ?

Pretty brutal stuff. Getting zero from mcginn and jenks. Beating my dead horse yet again, in desperate need of a creative #10, plus Jet pretty much gives us nothing as a center forward. Don’t mind squad rotation but it isn’t working so far.

44 minutes ago, redordead said:

Poor first half. Too many hiding.

I know it's controversial but for me, big Joe downed tools about a year ago and goes through the motions. I've not seen him have a great game for a long time and nothing is ever his fault apparently.

I don't, think he's had a good season so far and we'd really struggle to replace. His hoose is for sale though, so you never know.