Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The lesser of two evils

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Means less to the huns if they won it while if United won it we wouldn't stop hearing about it for years.

Dislike them both immensely, but for me the lesser of the two evils was the huns winning as as Penfold said we wouldn't stop hearing about it for years if the arabs had won.

Also I still get enraged thinking about the journey home on the train after our gubbing in the semi-final. I can take footie banter but some of them were just  >:D.

Couldn't hear the Rangers fans til the 85th minute. I laughed a lot when United scored their 2nd.

Are you kidding? I had music on all afternoon and the only thing i could hear from the TV now and again was:

"and the cry was no surrendur (sic)", and i presume that wasn't the jutes.

Cunts the fucking lot of them. Cunts.

Aye good to see the anti biggotry thing working well. Just cos you take away (most of) thier flags doesnt mean to say that they dont want to sing the songs and have stopped believing that pish.  Oh and by the way WTF  was that banner that said "the quintisential british team" all about?

I started watching the game hating both of them equally, but after that and thinking the unt were actually playing the better football, I remembered just how much I hate them.

cunts

fucking cunts

Aye good to see the anti biggotry thing working well. Just cos you take away (most of) thier flags doesnt mean to say that they dont want to sing the songs and have stopped believing that pish.  Oh and by the way WTF  was that banner that said "the quintisential british team" all about?

I started watching the game hating both of them equally, but after that and thinking the unt were actually playing the better football, I remembered just how much I hate them.

cunts

fucking cunts

I'm just surprised either set of monkeys knew what that meant, never mind the spelling of it...

personally, my opinion is that...

BRITISH = SHITE

so if they want to epitomise shite that's fine by me  :thumbsup:

The camera did zoom in on some prick in a red white blue top hat though (scarfer prick  ;)) with a UVF flag tied roond his neck like a superman cape! SOOOOOOOOPER BIGOT!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOPER FUD!!! etc etc etc

The camera men were obviously struggling to find hotties in the crowd to zoom in on - but Gordon Smith's wife WYOWYN?!?!?  ;D

See that girl i was talking about with the spiders web tattoo.............

personally, my opinion is that...

BRITISH = SHITE

so if they want to epitomise shite that's fine by me  :thumbsup:

The camera did zoom in on some prick in a red white blue top hat though (scarfer prick  ;)) with a UVF flag tied roond his neck like a superman cape! SOOOOOOOOPER BIGOT!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOPER FUD!!! etc etc etc

The camera men were obviously struggling to find hotties in the crowd to zoom in on - but Gordon Smith's wife WYOWYN?!?!?  ;D

Kinda reasoned that no one the world over doesnt associate the word british with anything good.

britain? ingerlund doesnt want them, we dont want them and neither do oirland.

I thought that today's televised show stopper might bring out the ignorant, dumb fukers in thier droves.

Some points that haven't been mentioned, Broadfoot's challenge in the second half was possibly the worst I've seen all season, Boyd not getting booked for running into the crowd when he scored their 2nd, Dufc being denied the most blatant penalty ever, and Chico 'St Mirren' Young hugging Boyd on Live television as the Huns did their lap of honour.  Young also said his mate 'wee Durranty' had said extra time was all Rangers needed.

???

Also the huns fans were very quiet throughout, until they scored, when they burst into three verses of 'The Derry walls'.  Is that not one of the 'so-called' unacceptable songs?

I hate the cunts.