Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The lesser of two evils

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

let the huns win.  They have won so many trophies their fans don't give a fuck any more (see celebrations at 90mins if they do win). 

The arabs on the other hand are our direct competition and although we have more trophies than anyone else outside the OF given we haven't sniffed a trophy for 13yrs that's not going to last for very long.

That and the fact the gubbed us in the SF and lobbed stuff at our keeper.

Let the entire event pass without an iota of concern for the outcome. That's my strategy.

However, if pushed I'd possibly take the bloody minded attitude that a UTD win will boost their confidence and that equals bad for us. I don't want to discuss what that means for who wins  :(

Guest swaddon

I'll go for United, if only because one of those Hun players was boasting they were going to win the quadruple this season in the Sunday Mail, so it would be nice to see them fall flat on their faces.

Guest swaddon

Broadfoot and Dailly both started for the Huns, so it's obvious they aren't taking it seriously. Still 1-0 to the Arabs last time I looked.

Huns to win as it will keep the Europe spot open

What Euro Spot?

Must say tis very enjoyable to hear the loyal boys in blue giving smith and mccoist dogs abuse when United scored.

Im leaning towards united because they are the underdogs and their victory in the semi final was mainly down to us playing like fannies

ah well the fuckers just equalised. Sounds like a scott severin-esque pass back

ah well the fuckers just equalised. Sounds like a scott severin-esque pass back

What a fuck up! 5mins to go and passes though defenders and attackers from 18 yards to the keeper. Boyd onto it as it was a trundler of a pass.