Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

wotchoobinuptotheday?

1 minute ago, BigAl said:

I am getting PM's about this, so give it a rest please.

Moderating on this site is pretty laid back but don't push it guys.

Keep the vendetta off the public forum

Guys? Plural? I don't have a vendetta. I've never heard of the cunt. He said "hi rocket" in January, I ignored it then and it keeps on coming.

I do reserve the right to defend myself though and I have NEVER started a "personal vendetta" on here.

Life is too short for negativity and seeking conflict for the sake of it. Not to be confused with calling out shit when it's being spoken, by whoever says it, including me.

17 minutes ago, royal deeside cowie said:

Working my way through my first bottle of wine of the day and then heading off to McGinty's. Lunch at 3 before making my way to The Foundry. Dinner at 7 before finishing off at Drummonds. 

What wine is it?

I heard yesterday via a client that Miguel Angel - who literally ALWAYS has a glass of red with him (apart from when playing) - recommends Roda Reserva 2013 as the best pound-for-pound Rioja on the planet. So I contacted Majestic, drove on over and got some. Only had one glass of that, after a glass of some Oregon Pinot Noir the man from Gdańsk recommended (really nice guy) and I have to say, it's the best I've tasted for years. Will finish the bottle tonight with wife and daughter when they get home. Wasn't enamoured with the Oregon which he recommended. There's a reason it was in the bargain basement, like anyone would pay £16 for that if they'd tasted it before. The other Rioja I bought is even better rated on the Vivino App so look forward to that this weekend. 

Edited by rocket_scientist

29 minutes ago, royal deeside cowie said:

Working my way through my first bottle of wine of the day and then heading off to McGinty's. Lunch at 3 before making my way to The Foundry. Dinner at 7 before finishing off at Drummonds. 

Hope you Aberdonian fucks mind and socially distance 

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Hope you Aberdonian fucks mind and socially distance 

I've heard that the injured Bruce, Sam, Craig, and the others are heading out for another 8 man sesh to watch the game on red tv international using a VPN on their phones. Expect mass covid-poisonings the morn.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, royal deeside cowie said:

Wine was Las Moras from the Co-op. Real carnival atmosphere in the Foundry today. All the fun of the fair. All the familiar faces are here and in buoyant mood in preperation for the game. Met Rumpus' partner. A few big hitters on the way over to complete the line up. Got a pint in the tank here for you, brother. 

I wasn't asking for any other reason that I couldn't believe that anyone would be drinking wine at that time in the morning. Your "schedule" of drinking must've been a parody or pathos but you've just confirmed it was real. I couldn't work out why anybody would invest energy posting that. Now it's more clear.