Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Guest dundee_red

Surprise surprise smith is rushed back and yet again he has to go off with a hamstring injury

F*ck sake jimmy....... :hammer:

Do you think he'll ever learn  ::)

Guest swaddon

I feel sick. We should have had about 5 goals, but credit to the lads, as Celtic probably should have had five as well. We didn't play exceptionally well, in my opinion, but we still did very well. Hopefully we'll slaughter them in the replay.

Just in.

That was so hard to take, we were so close to probably being in a cup final.  Typical fucking Celtic.  Along with everybody else, I'm gutted.

The team played so well, with a lot of very good performances.  Our goal was very well worked indeed.

Soutar had an excellent game.

We're still in the cup, but its going to be extremely difficult in the replay.

Away to bang my head against a wall.  ::hammer:

What a disaster.

If only one of those chances at 1-0 had gone in.

We deserved to win that, and unfortunately have probably passed up our best chance of a cup final in years.

Mind you is our record at Parkhead not better than our home record against this mob?

On a side not what a horrific crowd...10,000 for a cup QF vs Celtic..although I can fully understand why as I certainly couldnae be arsed travelling up for it.  Those that were there however came across on the tv really well

60 seconds from a cup final. 60 seconds from another European adventure. I haven't felt this gutted over a football match in a hell of a long time.

Hear fit your're saying Slim and have to say feel exactly the same. Been some tears in our house o'er this as had been hinting to the wee one that he might just might get to come away on a European trip next season with me.

Hear fit your're saying Slim and have to say feel exactly the same. Been some tears in our house o'er this as had been hinting to the wee one that he might just might get to come away on a European trip next season with me.

there were almost tears in the pub

I sat stunned, in silence, for what felt like ages after the goal went in

Guest swaddon

Nivver fash, the wee one may still get to go into Europe with you, this is not over yet. We can win the replay, even if it takes penalties to do it.

Absolutely gutted. More so than any result in years. Would have rather got pumped than endure that.

Where did the extra six or seven minutes come from at the end? What was the free kick for? And what fucking else is new when you're playing Celtic?