Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Liam Miller

I'd have thought there was more chance of Beattie coming our way.  

Beattie hasn't really proved himself at English Championship level and tbh never got a proper run at Celtic did he?

Ditch Mackie and Lovell and try and bring in Beattie.  Failing that, try and bring him in on loan.

There's really no comparing leaving essentially the reserves to go to Leicester and leaving when in the form of your life to join Man Utd.

Nah, but they both struggled doon sooth.  If Hughes can be tempted back, so could Miller, maybe

I'd have thought there was more chance of Beattie coming our way.  

Beattie hasn't really proved himself at English Championship level and tbh never got a proper run at Celtic did he?

Ditch Mackie and Lovell and try and bring in Beattie.  Failing that, try and bring him in on loan.

He's a slightly better Mackie, nae chance i'd want him here.

Guest fatshaft

Keane only signed him cos he was irish  ;) But as I mentioned in another thread. Don't want him with us. When he was at man utd he was shite, shite again at leeds, and clearly shite at sunderland. So no thanks. We don't need another prima dona or prima donner, however you so choose to take it.

He's been one of their better players this season.