Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

This time last week...

I was in Cafe Schiller having pint one of the day, ordering a large sausage, loving Ptkdons Luca Toni is cunt T-shit, and excited about football.

Today I am in work drinking some peprmint tea for my sore throat, eating mini toblerone, loving nothing, and worried about playing Motherwell at home.

Where did it all go wrong?  :hammer:

I was in Cafe Schiller having pint one of the day, ordering a large sausage, loving Ptkdons Luca Toni is cunt T-shit, and excited about football.

Today I am in work drinking some peprmint tea for my sore throat, eating mini toblerone, loving nothing, and worried about playing Motherwell at home.

Where did it all go wrong?  :hammer:

the joys of being a dandie

Drinking a JD and cola (in a can, genius) which I had pinched from BTR, from breakfast, excellent!

Nope, got it Pete Tong, that was Thursday morning. This time last week I was at Yorma's before going to Dachau. What a laugh that was . . . .  :o

The Breakfast of Champions!

P1010373.JPG?imgmax=640

But aye Funster you're right, Weds' breakfast of choice was coffee with brandy and a cube of juice.