Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

JC interview on Radio Scotland 9pm

BBC Radio Scotland said there will be an in depth interview with him at 9pm tonight. Hopefully he doesn't say the usual things we've heard over the past few days and we get to hear some new info. His interview on red tv was quite decent as he confirmed there might be some transfer fees spent on taking in players :thumbsup:

Alan Gow is worth a try  8)

Nothing, it was about 20 seconds long, load of nonsense. It was however followed by Billy Dodds saying exactly what everyone else has been saying about JC's tactics. How JC cant see it himself I have no idea.

And Jim Duffy even said "He'll have to pick the same players most weeks through default because of injuries. He won't be able to change it as much as he likes to do".

I caught the 'highlights' of the Kilmarnock game on Scotsport, in the process reminding myself why I haven't watched the programme for about 18 months, and JC was interviewed afterwards.

He was talking about sloppy defending and the like, to be honest, I wasn't really listening, but I did catch him say something along the lines of 'no formation in the world can help when we do things like that'.

I have to confess to thinking 'To be fair JC, that statement has some gravitas, as you have probably tried every formation going...'