Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jimmy's ability (weight, colour and legitimacy irrelevant)

Looks like Brewster has learnt a lot from Jimmy.

So then Mr Brewster, will it be a 4-4-2, or a 4-2-3-1, or a 4-5-1, or a 4-3-3 or something else? Whatever it is, after the midweek loss at Motherwell, it is vital Inverness CT start to pick up some points again on the road. Sadly the away form seems to have gone from bad to worse with the last win away on the 22nd December against Hearts.

Brewster’s team selection on Wednesday raised some eyebrows with no Marius Nicuale, Ian Black dropped to the bench, and Barry Wilson still nowhere to be seen. Surely Saturday will bring more changes to the starting 11.

Bloody hell though, nowt much to smile about just now. Just watched the "high" lites. (Me, with a grimace). Absolutly no organisation on the pitch. making Severin captain was one of many, many mistakes.  Apart from Diamond and Aluko, there is not one of that sorry bunch I would be dissapointed to see go. Rebuilding doesnt quite seem enough somehow.

Ah yes, how could I make that mistake??

If you watch the replay. (I refuse to use the term highlights) the boy actually looks CONFOUNDED when the ball went in. Like it was a proper event out of the blue-for one of our strikers to score, I mean, really, the world has gone quite mad.

Sorta like confusing Mackie  FOR A STRIKER!!!!

I was always very wary of him ever since I read that his new contract basically has a clause in it removing all blame from him and his management team, should this season go pear-shaped! Who the fuck agreed to write that in his contract???????? Effectively, he could actually not turn up to work for the remainder of the season, we could lose every single match. We could play Langfield and Soutar upfront and have Aluko serving pies from the pie-stand. But Calderwood's contract basically removes all blame from him!!! Utter shambles.

Where'd this come fae?

• 6 months later...

Bloody hell though, nowt much to smile about just now. Just watched the "high" lites. (Me, with a grimace). Absolutly no organisation on the pitch. making Severin captain was one of many, many mistakes.  Apart from Diamond and Aluko, there is not one of that sorry bunch I would be dissapointed to see go. Rebuilding doesnt quite seem enough somehow.

bump

our last visit to rugby park

It's like one big echo.

Definite deja vu!.

Well remembered and/or researched GS  :thumbsup:

:o at how accurate capitalsharpie's post is 7 months later!

I was always very wary of him ever since I read that his new contract basically has a clause in it removing all blame from him and his management team, should this season go pear-shaped! Who the fuck agreed to write that in his contract???????? Effectively, he could actually not turn up to work for the remainder of the season, we could lose every single match. We could play Langfield and Soutar upfront and have Aluko serving pies from the pie-stand. But Calderwood's contract basically removes all blame from him!!! Utter shambles.

Given that footballing contracts are not worth the paper they are written on I wouldn't take such a clause too seriously. It is also questionable as he is employed to manage a football team - negligence or incompetence - such as player goalkeepers up front - simply cannot be waived like that.