Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jimmy's ability (weight, colour and legitimacy irrelevant)

My post from another forum...the straw has finally broken the camel's back:

Maybe now people will realise the fat orange cunt is a useless manager and it's got fuck all to do with our "unrealistic expectations" We've one ONCE in the league since the turn of the year and THAT was on 2nd Jan. Calderwood can fuck the fuck off and take that useless cunt Sandy Clark with him as well. I am fuming. JIMMY JIMMY GET TO FUCK!  :finger: :finger: :finger:

Think JC has taken us as far as he can, Did well when the team was on a roll and everyone was confident and playing well, Has shown this season that he does not know what to do when the team is low in confidence and is not playing well.

Getting to Europe was great and we did well to get where we got but a lot of that was helped by the new format, In the old knock out format we would have been out in the earlier rounds. Although we did play well in a few of those european games.

I would suggest he's an inconsistent manager, as we've had some unbelievable results this season.

I don't think so. I think that he played logical formations, and even more so, the team were gee'd up for it without him. I was talking to someone about this whilst in Munich. I seriously question his man-management and motivational skills. Yes, ok, he did fantastically to get us motivated for games that were huge for the club. But this takes me back to my thought that the team were up for it, regardless of Jimmy's imput. Just a thought though.

utter disgrace back to the days of paterson and skovdahl

What, Europe after xmas?

Just kidding.  JC has major problems now.  He needs to be given the chance to try and beat Celtic in the cup.  League is looking like a shambles, even though we definitely have winable games coming up, god knows if they are actually winable now.  Still judging him at the end of the season once the dust has settled.

Certainly not wanting to sack him cause he's a fat orange hun!

Guest kilcousland red army

Why change the back line again after keeping it the same for the two games against bayern? if diamond and considine are good enough to play against bayern then their good enough to play against killie. the chopping and changing has gone on long enough its time for jimmy to admit duff and mair are complete shite, severins not producing the goods as captain and steve lovell is better than mackie! I am absolutely raging with jimmy just now, regardless of how far we went in europe, finishing in the bottom six is simply not good enough. Our only hope is that the daily ranger keep bumming him up to be a great manager and somebody else comes in for him, cos theres no way we can afford to get rid of him with his new 3 year deal. Also his man management skills are woeful.

I agree, we need to give him until the end of the season, but I have serious doubts as to what state we'll be in come close season... :(

I don't think we'll beat celtic, as much as i'd like us to, I just don't see where its going to come from, though i'm sure we were saying the same under JK when we won 2-1 against ALL the odds. So who knows. But I'm absolutely raging at JC. Changes for changes sake. Absolutely pointless and pathetic.

Anyone heard his post match thoughts yet?  I presume they centred on how tight the board are, how poor the players were, how unrealistic the fans are and how brilliantly he has done getting us so far in europe.

Would be nice if just for once a reporter asked him:

"So how do you explain your 16 centre back pairings, your inability to form a solid defensive unit and indeed any unit at all this season anywhere on the park?"

or

"What exactly were you thinking putting maguire and JDV on?"

or

"What exactly is the point in duff and mair?"

or

"What on earth was that starting formation all about?"

or

even better, "Do you not take any responsibility for the shambles that has been our domestic form for most of this season?"

Anyone heard his post match thoughts yet?  I presume they centred on how tight the board are, how poor the players were, how unrealistic the fans are and how brilliantly he has done getting us so far in europe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_7260000/newsid_7261900?redirect=7261949.stm&news=1&bbram=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

Basically he says

"I don't have a fucking clue"  :hammer:

He's got to go. Killie went 15 games without a win before Sunday's match. Unfortunately, in all competitions, we have only won four matches in EIGHTEEN since beating Copenhagen. Those results have come against, St Mirren, Hamilton, Falkirk and Inverness.

In these eighteen matches, yes we have scored 16 goals (I refuse to count Alan Combe's annual comedy gala moment as one of our goals). But we have lost 31!!!!! Thirtyone goals lost in eighteen games??? That's embarassing. I'm sorry, but ever since JC signed his new contract, he has had a half-arsed attitude.

I was always very wary of him ever since I read that his new contract basically has a clause in it removing all blame from him and his management team, should this season go pear-shaped! Who the fuck agreed to write that in his contract???????? Effectively, he could actually not turn up to work for the remainder of the season, we could lose every single match. We could play Langfield and Soutar upfront and have Aluko serving pies from the pie-stand. But Calderwood's contract basically removes all blame from him!!! Utter shambles.

I'm sorry Willie Miller, but you have to bite the bullet and get rid of JC and his henchmen NOW. Give the new man (please Mark McGhee, please Mark McGhee) some time to get to know his squad in the remaining fixtures, now that relegation is out of the question (please tell me relegation is out of the question???!!!). We've seen that the squad is capable of doing the business. They just don't have any sort of motivation or guiding figure, two characteristics that a manager should display at all times, yet Calderwood is clearly not showing these.

So ... demonstration time? Is it that time of year already when the red army camps outside Pittodrie and demands change? Lets do it!!!

Jimmy's Ability.....

One substitution today meant that

i)Foster moved to left back

ii) Aluko want wide

iii)mair moved to centre back

iv) Diamond moved to centre back

v) Maybury moved to right back &

vi) Seve moved to midfield.

There must have been twice that number of the course of the match.

Even my 5yr old nephew would realise this madness

I was always very wary of him ever since I read that his new contract basically has a clause in it removing all blame from him and his management team, should this season go pear-shaped! Who the fuck agreed to write that in his contract???????? Effectively, he could actually not turn up to work for the remainder of the season, we could lose every single match. We could play Langfield and Soutar upfront and have Aluko serving pies from the pie-stand. But Calderwood's contract basically removes all blame from him!!! Utter shambles.

I very much doubt that is the case. If you have any proof of this I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

Of course I don't have a copy of JC's contract on my computer. But I remember at the time of the contract being signed that there was an article (i've done a search, but can't find the article) with a quote from JC basically saying he agreed to sign after it was agreed that, if the season took a turn for the worst, his job would not be on the line.

oh christ:

Form since 3rd Jan:

Rangers P7 W7 D0 L0 - GF17 GA3 - 21pts

Celtic P5 W5 D0 L0 - GF11 GA1 - 15pts

Hearts P6 W4 D1 L1 - GF6 GA4 - 13pts

Hibernian P6 W3 D1 L2 - GF11 GA7 - 10pts

Motherwell P5 W3 D0 L2 - GF8 GA6 - 9pts

Dundee Utd P6 W2 D3 L1 - GF7 GA5 - 9pts

St Mirren P6 W2 D1 L3 - GF6 GA12 - 7pts

Falkirk P6 W1 D2 L3 GF4 GA5 - 5pts

Inverness CT P6 W1 D2 L3 - GF6 GA8 - 5pts

Kilmarnock P6 W1 D1 L4 - GF5 GA8 - 4pts