Liam Craig

I`ve spoken to Liam`s father Peter (lives five minutes down the road from me) who says his son is getting fed up of the limited opportunities at Falkirk hence why he`s on loan at St.Johnstone.  I think we should go and make a move for the guy who I`ve personally known of since he was a kid as he played against my little brother in the local junior ranks here in the Scottish Borders and was always one who had the right attitude to his chosen profession.  Hanging out with childhood friends and stuff on that level will never change because he`s a very grounded lad who will never lose sight of his roots whilst trying to make a name for himself in the sport.  Left sided too which might give Foster and Young something to think about next season especially if Aluko doesn`t stay on after this campaign.  Could even replace Mair and Byrne at full back if needed.

Just a thought Dandies.

Take Care!

SeeBass.     

i would happily see us plunder falkirk for a few of their players.

the lad barr was more than a match for miller when i seen him play against us at crimbo. he was captain that day and looks like the kind of player who would do well alongside diamond. if he's a left pegger then all the better.